Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
22 Jan 2020
AVP, Business Development (Agency Channel)
SingaporePermanent PositionA reputable insurer is looking for a driven Business Development Expert to join them in acquiring business for the Employee Benefits space. A rare opportunity to liaise across the various departments of one of Asia’s most well-known brands, you will be reporting to the head of marketing and head of employee benefits.
Expires on 05 Apr 2020
- Work closely with head of marketing and head of employee benefits on prospecting for new business and constant marketing via Agency Channels
- Build, maintain and foster strong relationship with agency leaders, agency directors and agents to drive new employee benefits business
- Send quotations to prospect customers
- Handle queries from existing customers and assist on the renewal business.
- Ensure all billings and application submissions are submitted on time
- From time to time, deliver corporate presentations for both internal employees and corporate customers.
- Any other ad-hoc projects assigned.
Posted ByAllen Loon Wei Chong (Reg No: R1987694)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Degree, Diploma, or equivalent industry qualifications;
- Minimum 5 years in Employee Benefits space
- Corporate Relationship Managers with Employee Benefits experience welcome to apply
- Possess M5, M9 & Health Insurance qualification;
- Strong knowledge of Life and Health insurance products
- Strong interpersonal skills & relationship management skills
- Driven to meet sales targets;
If the above speaks to you, we’d love to hear from you. Please send in your updated CV if you feel there is a strict fit with your experience and interest.
Location : Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com (Allen Loon Wei Chong, Reg No: R1987694 / Glenn Wong Sai How R1106685). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057