Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
14 Mar 2019
Senior Consumer Insights Manager, APAC (FMCG)
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client who is a multi-national consumer goods company in Singapore and they are looking for a Senior Consumer Insights Manager, APAC (FMCG) to join their organisation.
About the role:
- Support the Regional Research Department in managing consumer research projects in the Asia Pacific region. He or she has to make sure that research decisions taken are in line with the overall Area objectives and marketing strategy.
Expires on 13 Apr 2019
- Finalize market research brief documents, and brief local research agencies
- Define and recommend, to both local marketing and line manager, the better solution from a value for-money point of view, finalize the methodology and negotiate costs
- Be responsible for the day-to-day management of every assigned project
- Collect and interpret findings, and create clear relevant insights-driven presentations addressing business/ marketing issues
- Manage effective relationships with internal customers and external suppliers to ensure projects are delivered on time and are of high quality. A strict monitoring of fieldwork quality activity is required
- Collaborate with the marketing team, both at local and area level, to ensure that research decisions are in line with strategy and that all findings are shared
Posted ByShirley Ler Siew Yi (Reg No: R1980821)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- University degree (statistics, psychology, marketing, or communication)
- Min 5 years’ working experience in consumer research in FMCG, preferably both at agency and client side
- Solid quantitative research background (especially good command of advertising tools) and also be familiar with qualitative research techniques with hands on experience
- Previous experience with retail and household panels is a plus
- Strong analytical skills, good at conceptualizing research findings and translating them into actionable insights
- Strong project management skills and stakeholder management
- Good communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Superior communication and organization skills, with the ability to interact with senior stakeholders, with good verbal and written communication skills in English. Fluency in Chinese is advantageous, as the job requires to communicate with key stakeholders in Asia
Office Location: West
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Shirley Ler Siew Yi, Reg No: R1980821)
Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057
11 Mar 2019
Head of Group Corporate Communications
SingaporePermanent PositionA first tier composite insurer located in the heart of the Central Business District is seeking for a new Head of Group Corporate Communications. As the Head of Group Corporate Communications, you will lead the establishment and execution of the organization’s group-wide public relations and communication strategies and the operational delivery to achieve brand preference, build reputation and value. In return, this is an unique opportunity where you will be able to develop a robust crisis communication framework, and lead as the key counsel for crisis communications and issues management, on top of coaching/mentoring the career growths of the individuals in your team.
- Develop and execute corporate PR strategies to enhance visibility and positive perception of our brand
- Curate and capitalize on appropriate opportunities to proactively raise our media profile, industry thought, leadership position and executive profiling of our senior leadership team
- Proactively engage and cultivate relations with media, industry, and other relevant stakeholders to promote our corporate image
- Facilitate relevant media training for senior leadership
- Develop suite corporate content such as corporate profiles, brand collaterals and ensure these conform to the business overall values and messages
- Elevate our position as a responsible corporate citizen and develop group-wide CSR strategy and framework
Expires on 29 Mar 2019
- Drive internal communications in collaboration with HR to build brand aligned culture and Employee Value Proposition
- Develop content and cascade company communications from group to country leads
- Lead the upskilling of communications ability across the organisation as the centre of excellence
Posted ByLin Wee
- 10 - 15 years’ experience in corporate communications
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, or related field
- Has proven leadership and crisis management skills
- Digitally savvy in leveraging new mediums and formats to drive PR results and ability to produce engaging materials
- Highly articulate, with persuasive verbal and excellent written communication skills
- Ability to influence and to build strong partnerships with stakeholders across multiple disciplines and organisational levels
If you meet the above requirements strictly, do send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For clarifications beyond the above information, please call Lin at 6511 3424 (EA License No. 16S8057).