Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
13 Nov 2020
(Assistant) Corporate Communication Manager
Hong KongPermanent PositionOur client, a reputable Chinese bank, is currently looking for Corporate Communication Manager to join their dynamic team in Hong Kong.
Expires on 13 Dec 2020
- Formulate PR strategies to enhance the corporate image through a series of activities
- Build a relationship with the external PR agency to handle media enquiries and drive the publicity and news update with Head Office and the Group
- Pitch & prepare interviews and prepare articles / advertorials with company spokespersons that align with corporate messages
- Assist to design marketing collaterals and prepare external communication messages according to corporate standard;
- Plan, organize and manage the end-to-end logistics of marketing events and seminars;
- Participate in internal communication programs in support of corporate objectives, corporate culture enhancing, including internal corporate publications, and corporate intranet platform
Posted ByLydia Dai
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext.803 or (852) firstname.lastname@example.org
- At least 5 years’ relevant PR and marketing experience, preferably with experience in in-house PR firms, with solid media relations and copywriting experience
- Banking industry or Financial Services industry is preferred
- Excellent command of English and Chinese, fluent in Mandarin
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and communication skills
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- Energetic, creative, well-organized and attentive to details
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager
Interested Applicants please send your full resume (in Word format) together with present and expected salary to Lydia Dai:
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext.803 or (852) 6377-1895
**Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a more detailed discussion**