Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
24 Jun 2020
Communication Manager (6 months contract)
SingaporeContract PositionThis is a 6 month contract position to provide additional support to the Group Corporate Communications team to reinforce the corporate reputation particularly in the area of Corporate Social Responsibility & Content Development/Media Engagement for the campaign in the 2H 2020, as well as to support next cycle of Annual Report project management.
Corporate PR/ Media Relations
- Work with colleagues/PR agency to plan/develop pipeline of content for amplification
- Strong media contacts/understanding of local media landscape – traditional & online,
- Ability to support press room function to manage media queries when required
- Support all press activity including assessment/execution of campaigns, go-to-market channels, editorial pitching, interview facilitation, news announcement development, press kit development
CSR Program Management
- Formulate programming, curate partnerships & relevant engagement of communities necessary to position financial education as a key CSR pillar
- Organize/execute appropriate events to raise corporate profile/publicity & internal employee volunteerism
- Support the Corporate Comms team in activities when required to manage issue/crisis & minimise negative reputational impact
Corporate Collaterals for external and internal communication
Expires on 24 Jul 2020
- Editorial support/ content production for necessary collateral eg in-house newsletters, Annual Report, as required
Posted ByShirley Tan Siaw Chin (Reg No: R1658715)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Degree holder, preferably a degree in mass communications with at least 7-10 years of relevant experience
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Experience in PR/media management and social media, issues management and communications. Prior work in CSR and Annual Report writing preferred.
- Ability to think outside the box, see the ‘big picture’ and connect the dots. Collaborative and can-do attitude.
- Agency experience in FSI clients or in-house PR experience.
Location : Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com (Shirley Tan Siaw Chin, Reg No: R1658715 / Glenn Wong Sai How, Reg No: R1106685). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057