Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
14 Jul 2022
Assistant Manager – Customer Marketing and Promotions, Group Marketing
SingaporePermanent PositionAn experienced Assistant manager in Customer Marketing and Promotions, Group Marketing is needed by one of the top life insurance companies in Singapore. You will be in charge of planning and carrying out tactical marketing campaigns and marketing communications programs that are in line with the strategies and corporate goals of the company.
Expires on 18 Aug 2022
- Create, develop, and implement comprehensive strategic and tactical marketing campaigns that are tailored to specific customer segments in order to achieve business goals.
- In close cooperation with the teams from Portfolio Management, Distribution, and Channel Propositions, lead and create efficient online and offline product marketing assets.
- Participate in creating the best product customer propositions and make sure that messaging is delivered consistently across all product marketing communications touch points.
- Create a successful content marketing plan to pique consumer interest and boost campaign conversion.
- Keep an eye on and evaluate the performance of any other marketing initiatives as well as integrated marketing campaigns to ensure the best possible results.
- Create and manage web content using Adobe Experience Manager to improve user engagement and customer experience.
- Communicate and work together with internal stakeholders and outside vendors to make sure campaigns and projects are delivered on time.
- Be responsible for taking appropriate precautions to reduce business and regulatory compliance risks.
- Keep up with market developments in terms of legal compliance, new threats, and technological advancements to better understand risk and protect the business.
- Draw attention to any potential issues or dangers and proactively share best risk-management techniques.
Posted ByGlenn Wong (Reg No: R1106685)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Hold a tertiary degree and have at least five years' worth of experience managing and executing integrated marketing communications campaigns with little direction.
- Prior knowledge of or experience in the financial services sector will be advantageous.
- Practical knowledge of running digital marketing campaigns
- Capability to understand customers' perspectives in order to determine their needs and preferences in the life insurance sector
- Exceptional oral and written communication abilities; fluency in both Mandarin and English as this role will be communicating with other Asian counterparts.
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills, project multitasking abilities, and interpersonal management abilities
- High level of integrity, responsibility for one's actions, and a positive outlook over teamwork
- Be proactive in making changes to the situation and flexible enough to accept new ones.
Office Location: Singapore, Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Glenn Wong, Reg No:R1106685) or email@example.com (Marilyn Koh Hui Ling, Reg No:R21102316). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057