Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
02 Apr 2019
AVP, Business Development Manager – Banca & Direct Channel
SingaporePermanent PositionOne of the largest composite insurance company with ambitious growth plan is on the lookout for AVP,Business Development Manager (Group Insurance/ Employee Benefit) role for its Banca & Direct channel. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to grow and gain exposure by getting involved in business development, planning, marketing and campaign management. This is the chance where you will be able to elevate your skills from a senior level position and also be remunerated annually of up to S$ 150,000.
Expires on 02 May 2019
- Maintain and develop excellent rapport with the banks & direct corporate clients through discovering various opportunities across Employee Benefits Solutions.
- Establish great relationship with Relationship Managers/Personal Bankers from Corporate/Consumer Banking for new business
- Develop and establish strategic marketing campaigns for both internal and external stakeholders to ensure sales performance indicators are met.
- Securing long term partnership with the banks & direct corporate clients through optimizing business opportunities and excellent customer management.
- Acquire new prospect and handle existing renewal account
- Provide quotation within authorized underwriting limits for Group Insurance Products
- Reporting sales track record and performance by product class, new and renewal business.
- Able conduct presentation to Banking Business Partners and Direct Corporate Clients, as well as able to conduct Employee Communication Sessions to employees of Direct Corporate Client
Posted ByNg Yu Winnie (Reg No: R1879732)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidate to have at least 4-15 years of relevant experience within the Employee Benefit/ Group Insurance field
- Strong interpersonal skills and good team player who is task & result oriented
- Candidate who possess outstanding interpersonal and influencing skills is preferred
- Proven track record of good rapport with agents will be considered
- Certificate in General Insurance (BCP, ComGI, PGI) , Certificate in Health Insurance
Location : Central
Interested candidates please kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Ng Yu Winnie, Reg No: R1879732). Otherwise, do feel free to spread the information and refer your friend to this great career opportunity.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057