Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
28 Jul 2022
Communications Executive (KL-Based)
MalaysiaPermanent PositionA multinational consulting organization that specializes in multiple industries.
- Develop, implement and manage social media strategy across all brands.
- Generate social media content for all platforms (i.e. Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok, WeChat and others).
- Measure the success of every social media campaign.
- Monitor user engagement and suggest content optimization.
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network.
- Keep ahead of the latest social media best practices and technologies.
Content development and creation of collaterals
- Write, review, edit and update content for company websites, blogs, marketing materials and similar platforms.
- Conduct research and interview to learn more about current trends and developments in the industry.
- Coordinate the design of promotional material and distribute in online and offline channels.
- Suggest new ways to promote company offerings and to reach clients.
Expires on 28 Aug 2022
- Assist with coordination and execution of internal and/or external events.
- Refresh and update internal and external communication templates.
Posted ByWong Chun Keat
Minimum Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Communications or equivalent.
3-5 years of experience in Marketing/Marketing Communications/Communications.
Knowledge and experience with social media platforms (i.e. Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, etc.).
Knowledge and experience with design and/or video editing software is advantageous.
Excellent written and communication skills in English.
Ability to present well and be comfortable in front of the camera will be advantageous.