Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
12 Jul 2019
Assistant Manager, Marketing
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client is a leading MNC company with large portfolios in the consumer healthcare and OTC segments targeting to both consumers and healthcare professionals.
Expires on 26 Sep 2019
- P & L Management
- Development of brand and category strategies in line with the business objectives to ensure sustainable healthy growth in Singapore and Malaysia
- Implementation and monitoring of brand marketing plan with allocated P&L budget and meet business objectives and customer needs
- Strategic planning and tactical action plans and execution to optimize profitability of products
- Driving Marketing effectiveness with cluster collaboration & data driven analysis
- Develop ATL/BTL/Digital communication plan and utilize TA insights to create customer relevant touch points and tailored trade activations to drive results effectively
- Identify growth opportunities in trade and employed multipronged channel strategies and tactical promotions to leverage on shopper in-store behaviors & purchase patterns to drive and drive marketing effectiveness
- Conduct in-depth business analysis and tightly monitored sales & market trends to identify gaps to bridge and potential areas of opportunities to accelerate growth
- Work with internal (Medical, Regulatory, QA, Supply Chain) and external stakeholders to ensure proper execution of brand plans and in accordance to law and industry regulations
Posted ByShirley Ler Siew Yi (Reg No: R1980821)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Bachelor Degree in business or related background
- Minimum 5 years of experience in brand management in OTC Consumer Healthcare or Beauty Industry
- Good knowledge of the consumer market in Singapore and Malaysia
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Location : Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Shirley Ler Siew Yi, Reg No: R1980821). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057