Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
22 May 2019
R&D Mechanical Assistant Manager
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established digital solutions company with global offices is looking for a R&D Mechanical Assistant Manager. You will be responsible to manage a team of senior engineers including mentoring and developing their technical skills further. Also, you will be the technical lead in product life cycle activities including new design concepts and design of unique components in opto-mechanical and electro-mechanical areas. Excellent remuneration are on offer to the successful applicant and you will also have the opportunity to work with global offices to take your R&D and people management skills to the next level.
Expires on 23 Aug 2019
- Lead and direct engineers in design and validation for proof of concepts, functional models and qualification of components and sub-modules
- Lead and engage in technical negotiations with vendors including interact with vendors
- Working in projects on scope of works, engineering studies and investigations
- Prepare reports for stakeholder management
- Evaluate design and product economics to prepare cost estimates.
- Establish product design objectives and devise related strategies
- Enforce company requirements on creation and archiving documentation
- Contribute in design review and follow up on generated recommendations and action plans
Posted ByMichael Ng Kheng Loong, Huang Qingliang (Reg No: R1653938)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- PhD or Master of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Possess 3-5 years in management of direct reports in related field
- Minimum 5 years of product design & technical management experience in related field
- Strong experience in precision engineering design/application & mechanical design processes
- Excellent knowledge of best practices in a wide application of detailed drafting (GD&T), 1D/2D tolerance loops analysis, 2D/3D CAD creation and CAD data analysis
- Strong background in manufacturing methods/processes related to metal die-castings and related precision machining, injection moulded thermoplastics and rubber
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Office Location: North
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Michael Ng Kheng Loong, Huang Qingliang, Reg No: R1653938)
Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057