Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
17 Feb 2021
Senior Mechanical Engineer
SingaporePermanent PositionHealthcare technology MNC is looking for a Senior Mechanical Engineer.
Expires on 19 Mar 2021
- Basic electrical safety according to IEC 60601-1.
- Risk management process in accordance with the EN ISO 14971 to ensure compliance and product safety.
- Usability Engineering activities to ensure the application of human factor in the development of products or solutions to demonstrate compliance to IEC 62366 and FDA guidance.
- Use of tools such as DOORS to manage requirements.
- Leads in identifying and defining internal and external customer needs, functions, performance, usability and safety requirement for product or solution with thorough knowledge and understanding constraints - Business and Regulatory, Design trade-offs and Risk assessment early in the development cycle.
- Completes detailed, high quality technical documentation to capture and communicate designs.
- Seeks knowledge of the business, market, industry and competitive environment.
- Provide technical leadership to the development team to ensure that the project successfully meets cost, quality and schedule targets throughout the product life-cycle.
- Drive fact-based decisions with the clear and concise understanding of total product, project, and customer impact.
- Acts Lead integrator for the product proactively look out for integration issues during development tests and ensure module development is successful.
- Engage with verification and validation engineers to aid in the development of scripts with good coverage.
Posted ByErica Lee Wai Leng (Reg No: R2095396)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or local equivalent of same; generally, 2 - 5 years of experience.
- Experience in Usability Engineering Process
- Experience in DFSS methodology (QFD, Pugh Matrix, CTQ, Gage R&R), DFR, DFX
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively with others in a team environment
Working Location: North
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Lee Wai Leng, Reg No: R2095396). Do email this great opportunity to someone who may be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057