Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
05 Aug 2019
Clinical Application Manager – CT/MRI
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client is from the Global MNC in Pharmaceutical/Medical Device industry. They are looking at healthcare professionals who specialize in the applicable medical field. The person must be highly organized to manage his territory and time optimally. The person must have the ability to acquire vast medical knowledge and detailed information about the medication they represent, and be able to relay the information to the Key Opinion Leaders.
Expires on 04 Sep 2019
- Lead the development, enhancement and implementation of structured clinical applications training resources and processes for sales and applications teams, distributors and customers.
- Manage professional education programs to support existing and new product launch strategic objectives.
- Develop, manage and leverage clinical and KOL relationships and engage with OEM partner applications specialist teams to promote increased utilization and knowledge development on CME and medical device portfolio products.
- Develop customer use case studies and whitepapers in key product portfolio areas.
- Undertake clinical review of product related communications (PRC), regulatory and R&D documentation.
Posted ByGilbert Ong Hong Ghee (Wang Hongyu) (Reg No: R1551302)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Degree qualification or higher in related medical or radiography or healthcare disciplines;
- Minimum 5 years experience in roles supporting clinical education projects and initiatives and/or applications training, preferably in a radiology environment
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of medical or diagnostic imaging clinical environment in Asia including procedure reimbursement schemes;
- Demonstrated ability to develop and utilize relationships with KOL stakeholders to achieve business objectives;
- High level communication skills, including written, verbal and presentations, and the ability effectively influence key clinical decision makers;
- Demonstrated ability to provide clinical insight to support business development activities;
- Experience leading projects and project teams to deliver successful outcomes in addition to strong communication skills to deliver successful applications training;
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects to competing deadlines;
- Experience in designing, undertaking, documenting and presenting results of clinical evaluation activities
- Strong computer skills (MS Office – Outlook, Word, Excel and Power-point, CRM databases and knowledge of radiology informatics solutions)
Location : Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Gilbert Ong Hong Ghee (Wang Hongyu) , Reg No: R1551302). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057