Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
22 Nov 2019
Regional Sales & Application Specialist, Medical
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client is widely recognized market leader in precision technology and scientific instrument.
- Plan and direct sales activities of the company's product range within budgetary and resource constraints with the objective of achieving optimum profitable sales, growth and stability and cost control
- Ensure maximum territory coverage and product and customer mix balance is achieved in order to achieve department's budgeted orders and sales, including product mix budgets.
- Establish and build strong key accounts in order to achieve growth and acceptance company’s range of Surgical equipment. Comfortable operator of CRM platform with strong analytical application
SALES AND MARKETING INFORMATION
- Ensure thorough knowledge of customer base in territory and maintain complete customer records by customer classification and market segmentation in order to achieve sales objectives. Submit weekly activity report on call records with explanation on variance for actually versus plan, activities carried out during the week, market information and competitors' activities.
MARKET TRENDS AND COMPETITION
- Keep abreast of relevant sugeries’ trend in Neurosurgery/ Spine/ ENT/ Ophtalmology, and market attitudes; needs; potential; coverage; distribution and competition in order to meet the short and long term business goals.
TECHNICAL PRODUCT SUPPORT
- Ensure a current technical and application knowledge of the product range is maintained in order to proficiently support customer needs.
- Perform pre-sales presentation and product configurations of the medical device.
- Conduct product demonstration, product / in-service training, stand-ins, and ad-hoc customer support when required.
- Able to conduct product application in operating theatre environment with deep clinical procedure knowledge
NEW BUSINESS GENERATION
- Ensure opportunities to generate new business via a thorough knowledge of market potential, customers' activities, current coverage, distribution, competition are seized in order to maximize growth, with discipline management of funnel size.
- Able to collaborate with distributors on market development, and manage turnkey projects
- Contribute and provide market intelligence and establish appropriate marketing plans and strategies in order to maximize customer exposure to product and develop sales.
- Participate in trade exhibitions, official functions, congresses and seminars.
LOGISTICS AND COST CONTROL OF DEMO STOCK
Expires on 22 Dec 2019
- Control gross and net value of demo stock within agreed limits or to stock models to allow adequate demonstration coverage in order to achieve sales budget.
Posted ByJo Wong (Suan) (Reg No: R1873556)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tertiary qualifications in biomedical engineering, science or related
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a sales/service representative within surgical/medical device industry and key accounts management
- Working knowledge of surgical equipment industry, operating room/ hospital environment, key surgical procedures, market trends analysis and potential growth capitalization
- Highly motivated & self-starter in sales target & growth plan pursuit
Location : West
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Jo Wong (Suan), Reg No: R1873556). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057