Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
20 Apr 2022
Commodity Manager (Electronics) - 1 year renewable contract
SingaporeContract PositionA global component manufacturer MNC is seeking for a Commodity Manager (Electronics) for 1 year contract. Contract is renewable and convertible to perm (subject to T&C).
Expires on 31 May 2022
- Responsible in ensuring overall sourcing process.
- Ensure electronic parts, materials and components are available for productions.
- Liaise with distributors, manufacturers, vendors to identify risks of material shortages. Explore options, identify solutions and close the gaps in cost and delivery.
- Devising a solution plan to minimize shortage risks.
- Coordinate closely with Operations and Supply Chain regarding the critical shortage list.
- Find opportunities to fulfill shortages within brokers, distributors and manufacturers.
- Look for alternate sourcing options or materials to improve supply assurance when the current path to fulfilling shortages is not viable.
Posted ByAmanda Chng Yu Ying (Reg No: R2092798)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Ideally a Bachelor Degree or equivalent field
- Minimum 10 years of experience in electronics component sourcing and supply assurance within manufacturing environment
- Strong knowledge of the manufacturers, distributors and brokers of electronic components with a current contact list
- Flexible in attending night calls (up to 3-4 times weekly)
- 1 year renewable contract
Location : Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
If the above speaks to you, we’d love to hear from you. Please send in your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Amanda Chng Yu Ying, Reg No: R2092798) if you feel there is a fit with your experience and interest. You may forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057