Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
22 May 2019
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client a leading company in construction and industrial engineering, is looking for an experienced procurement expertise to join their dynamic procurement team to centralize the procurement function.
Expires on 23 Aug 2019
- To lead and drive procurement strategy for all company projects in Singapore.
- Spearhead all contractual negotiation arrangements with vendors to ensure that value for money and excellent service levels are maintained and optimised across all categories of expenditure
- Work closely with various departments and suppliers in the purchasing scope of work for projects assigned and quotations for the purpose of tenders
- Track and drive supplier performance to ensure operational need such as timely delivery and quality of purchased products are achieved.
- Liaising and verifying with accounts department regarding invoices price and delivery acknowledgements Implement and Improve company procurement system
Posted ByMichelle Dai Yi Ying (Reg No: R1982577)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Diploma/Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- At least 10 years of working experience in the related field
- Prior experience in project procurement in the construction and heavy industry will be advantageous.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills with the ability to work in a fast paced and collaborative environment is essential.
Office Location: West
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Michelle Dai Yi Ying, Reg No: R1982577)
Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057