Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
08 Dec 2021
Regional ERP/SAP Program Lead
SingaporePermanent PositionIn view of business expansion, a first-tier multinational FMCG client is seeking a Regional ERP/SAP Program Lead to champion and pioneer the ERP/SAP regional projects in APAC. You will be responsible with the business process definition, functional mapping and also go live activities to accelerate delivery of business value. It's an opportunity to spearhead cutting-edge work as part of a highly collaborative and agile team.
Expires on 31 Jan 2022
- Lead delivery of ERP/SAP projects to meet business requirements and systems goals, fulfil end-user requirements
- Responsible for initiation process for new project requests including analysis of possible solutions, scope definition, resource, cost and schedule planning
- Provide consultation to business and IT management in identifying operational inefficiencies, conflicting business practices and integration issues, and then develop strategies for improvement
- Analyze the needs of different departments and determine ways to meet business objectives by modifying existing or developing new information systems
- Leverage existing, emerging, and innovative technologies to enhance, improve, and streamline IT processes
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices
Posted ByDorothy Ma Li (Reg No: R1769176)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- Over 15 years Project Management, Change Management and Vendor Management in SAP/ERP environment
- PMI or Prince 2 certification
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks across diverse technologies, geographies and business functions.
- Experience of building relationships with senior leadership team, with a proven ability to influence and collaborate at all levels
- Team player with good interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Strong analytical skills and able to work under tight timelines
Office Location: Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Dorothy Ma Li, Reg No: R1769176).Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057