Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
31 May 2021
IT Product Owner (1 Year Contract)
SingaporeContract PositionMulti-National Company is looking for IT Product Manager (1 Year Contract) to assist IT digital technologies who is passionate about building a regional online sales platform for the business. The role requires to bridge the gap between Business and Technical team to translate customer requirements into features for development.
Expires on 30 Jun 2021
- IT Product Roadmap & Strategy
- Support in Evaluation of Market Requests for Process and System changes
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners and create unique features
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Explore emerging trends in the IT industry and incorporate into product strategy and features development.
Posted ByJasmine Tay Shi Hui (Reg No: R1875362)
Tel: +65 9088 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science or Information Management Systems or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum 5 years relevant work experience in Product Ownership, driving process improvements
- Strong eye for business, strong analytical, troubleshooting, problem-solving, and project management skills
- Able to speak in front of senior audiences as well as write clearly, concisely, and compellingly
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to present technical content to general audiences
- Ability to set goals and drive to their fulfilment. Take responsibility for actions/outcomes and wants to be held accountable for successes and failures.
- Experience in Agile working methodology preferred
- Highly motivated independent worker with minimum guidance required;
To apply, kindly send your resume to email@example.com OR wa.me/6590886161
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Jasmine Tay Shi Hui, Reg No: R1875362). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform you that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057