Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
29 Jan 2019
Automation / Digitalization Project Manager, Asia
SingaporePermanent PositionOur Client, a global manufacturing company is seeking a dynamic candidate for the role of Automation/Digitalization Project Manager, Asia. This is a newly create role that requires the person to lead or drive the company’s vision of preparing the company in the Asia region towards a smart factory environment by 2020.
Expires on 28 Feb 2019
- Responsible for meeting the company’s goal of enabling the company to become a smart factory and bridging the gaps by coming up with different digitization programs.
- Responsible for assessing the risks involved in the various factory sites in Asia (Singapore, Malaysia, China, Korea) for automation and digitalization program.
- Responsible for influencing the stakeholders across their Asia’s business and having their buy in for the automation/digitalization program.
- Responsible for identifying areas within the business that are labour intensive and that can be automated or digitalized with the aim of reducing costs and headcounts.
- Responsible for running the pilot project for digitalization in Singapore before implementing and duplicating the same program to the rest of sites in Asia.
- Responsible to provide support, task direction and tracking of the assigned direct reports (if any), supporting functions and sub-contractors.
- Responsible for the management of projects, i.e. for the Planning, Execution and Monitoring & Control of the project with specific emphasis on managing the customer, contract management, project finances and reporting out to the business.
- Responsible for the preparation of the required documentation based on the project size, get resources allocated to project team roles, effectively and clearly communicate project status, manage project risk, monitor the change readiness of the business as well as conduct post implementation reviews for the business.
Posted ByDave Ng Gim Hock (Reg No: R1109204)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Degree in related field with 5-8 years of working experience in the manufacturing domain within a consulting firm or end user environment
- Project Management Professional (such as PMP) preferred with at least 5 years experience in project management
- Lean Six Sigma exposure desired. Strong knowledge of project operations, contract management and financial skills.
- Excellent team and communication skills (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skill.
- Ability to interact with different stakeholders (‘C” levels) in the region.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight timelines.
- Capability to deliver project on time set within multiple objectives.
Office Location: North
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period.
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Dave Ng Gim Hock, Reg No: R1109204). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057