Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
27 Oct 2022
SingaporePermanent PositionOur multi-national client is seeking individual with strong Sharepoint experience to join their dynamic team.
Expires on 30 Nov 2022
- Involved and understand user requirements and participate in technical evaluation and design
- Develop and implement system applications based on users requirements
- Participate in implementation roll-out and project management
- Provide production/application support, maintenance and enhancement
- Provide technical guidance to junior team members
Posted ByChen Yingjun (Reg No: R1216690)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- At least 8 – 10 years of experience, with at least 5 years’ experience of project and analysis experience in Microsoft SharePoint
- Must have Sharepoint 2013 & PowerApp experience.
- Good to have Sharepoint Online, Power Automate, Nintex workflows
- Strong analytical skills and able to work under tight timelines
- Strong users/ stakeholders and projects leading experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, able to articulate complex technical issues using simple and clear language
- Regional exposure will be an added advantage
Location : Central/East
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
If the above speaks to you, we’d love to hear from you. Please send in your updated CV to email@example.com (Chen Yingjun, Reg No: R1216690) if you feel there is a fit with your experience and interest. You may forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057
20 Jul 2022
Associate Director – Research Analyst
Hong Kong SARPermanent PositionOur client is a leading private bank and they are currently looking for a research analyst in this newly created role in Hong Kong. Reporting to the Head of Investments, incumbent can look forward to developing their career in a stable and pleasant work environment with good regional exposure.
- Excellent regional exposure
- Work location in Central
- Competitive total compensation
Expires on 31 Dec 2022
- To act as the central administrator for all parts of research, input and output from the investment team
- To support the translation and communication of house views to relationship managers and clients
- To assist in the gathering and presentation or research material
- To ensure that all research material is stored and available in a manner consistent with industry best practice and consistent with regulatory requirements
- To work as a key liaison between the investment team and head office when dealing with corporate departments such as risk
- To actively assist with the daily, weekly, monthly, and ad-hoc output of the investment team
- To proactively foster strong relationships with all marketing teams such that feedback is gathered, assessed and actioned as appropriate
- To be available to travel, at short notice and frequently, across Asia Pacific and other places in order to work on key projects, seminars and meetings with our vendors and providers as necessary
- To foster, whenever possible, the development of the knowledge base and sales skills within the relationship management teams, through dedicated and on-the-job training
- To continually seek business development opportunities between private banking and the bank’s counterparts
Posted ByJared Ng
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor degree and above
- Min 5 years’ relevant investment experience and proven investment track record in a private client framework
- Candidates with work experience in covering Asia Pacific will be a plus
- Can do attitude complemented with diplomatic, proactive and commercial approach
- Excellent communicator with first class presentation skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Mandarin is essential
Interested Applicants please send your resume (in Word format) together with present and expected salary to Jared Ng:
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext. 818