Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
20 Nov 2018
Credit Quality Management, Assistant Team Lead
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established global bank with a strong presence in Singapore is currently looking for an experienced Credit Quality professional to join their Risk management team. This will be a unique opportunity to come on board as an experienced individual to join a growing team with strong commodities clients’ base. In return, you will enjoy a remuneration of up to S$80,000 per annum.
Expires on 20 Dec 2018
- Assist to manage a team in post-lending credit management, monitoring and reviewing credit documentation
- Assist in policies and procedures revision relevant to post-lending credit management, monitoring and credit documentation review
- Prepare reports to Head office and relevant stakeholders
- Liaise and work with relevant stakeholders to implement key credit initiatives by the bank and keep up to date on policy and regulatory changes and requirements
- Participate in ad-hoc duties when assigned
Posted ByAdora Lee
Tel: 6511 email@example.com
- Minimum Degree holder
- Min. 5 years of working experiences in Credit risk/documentation management overseeing structured finance.
- Good communication skill in English and Mandarin to communicate with stakeholders in North Asian offices
- Ability to interact effectively with people at different levels
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Adora Lee, Reg No: R1879177)
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted