Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
06 Apr 2021
Data Quality Manager
SingaporePermanent PositionOur clients is a one of leading and reputable insurance company seeking for a Data Quality Manager professional to join their expanding team. You will conduct data quality analyses and investigations for data anomalies, and identify areas for data quality improvement. You will have to work with various parties including IT to improve the quality and integrity of data flowing from system to system throughout its lifecycle.
Expires on 06 May 2021
- Publish and maintain data quality artefacts (guidelines, standards, dashboards, etc.) online to raise user awareness and facilitate self-service;
- Conduct data quality and trend analysis to ensure continuous improvements and provide updates to the management accordingly;
- Monitor data quality issues and track remediation activities to ensure timely and effective closure;
- Provide data quality advisory to the various stakeholders and data stewards/owners;
- Perform data profiling, investigation and root cause analysis on data quality issues;
- Provide recommendation on corrective actions and develop remediation strategies to improve and adhere to data quality standards and best practices;
- Manage documentation relating to the data quality architecture and reporting process (e.g. SOP) to ensure its currency
Posted ByShirley Tan Siaw Chin (Reg No: R1658715)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- A degree holder with at least 8 years of working experience where at least 2 years of hands-on experience in data governance, data quality or data analytics in insurance or financial services industry;
- Good understanding of the principles and key controls of various data management disciplines, e.g. master/reference data management, data quality management;
- Good knowledge and experience in SQL query languages;
- Keen interest in business process modelling and re-engineering, preferably with Six Sigma certification;
- Detail oriented and analytical, with good problem solving, project management and organizational skills
Location : Singapore
If the above speaks to you, we'd love to hear from you. Please send in your updated CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (Glenn Wong, Reg No: R1106685 / Shirley Tan Siaw Chin, Reg No: R1658715). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057