Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
24 Jul 2019
AVP, Group Data Management & Governance Data Quality Management
SingaporePermanent PositionYou are task to conduct data quality analyses and investigations for data anomalies, and identify areas for data quality improvement. You will have to work with various parties including IT to improve the quality and integrity of data flowing from system to system throughout its lifecycle. You will be part of the Group Data Management & Governance Office, specifically in the area of Data Quality Management.
Expires on 23 Aug 2019
- Review and refine data quality assessment methodology to ensure relevant and effective;
- Work with IT to design and setup a secured technical environment and tools for data quality assessment and profiling;
- Conduct data quality assessments to assess the data health and provide updates to the management on the data quality gaps and progress of data quality improvement;
- Perform investigation and root cause analysis on data issues and provide recommendation on corrective actions;
- Provide advisory and constant feedback to the various stakeholders and data owners;
Posted ByShirley Tan Siaw Chin (Reg No: R1658715)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Degree from recognized tertiary institution with at least 10 years of working experience where at least 2 years of hands-on experience in data governance, data quality or data analytics in insurance or financial services industry;
- Working experience with data quality tools (e.g. Information Data Quality) and BI tool (e.g. Tableau);
- Keen interest in business process modelling and re-engineering, preferably with Six Sigma certification;
- Good knowledge and experience in SQL query languages; and
- Able to understand architecture diagrams and up-to-date on technology landscape (e.g. Hadoop, data warehouse, AI and ML).
Location : Singapore, Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com (Shirley Tan Siaw Chin, Reg No: R1658715 / Glenn Wong Sai How, Reg No: R1106685). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057