Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
24 May 2021
Assistant Manager - System Engineer (APAC)
SingaporePermanent PositionIn view of business expansion, our multinational Technology client is seeking an Assistant Manager - System Engineer to be responsible for IT operations and projects with End User IT Services for APAC offices. It's an opportunity to spearhead cutting-edge work as part of a highly collaborative and agile team.
Expires on 23 Jun 2021
- Provide timely delivery of quality technical support and projects for APAC offices
- Responsible for design, implement, and operation for Cloud & On-Premise Infrastructure.
- Make recommendations for the improvement and growth of IT infrastructures, systems and products to deliver customized solutions for organizational challenges.
- Gather business requirements and work with business to deploy projects and manage capacity and optimise performance, reliability and efficiently
- Review and maintain knowledge on all newly purchased and existing supported desktop software, hardware, and systems.
- Ensures that departmental policies and procedures are followed and comply with company’s policies and standards
Posted ByDorothy Ma Li (Reg No: R1769176)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor's Degree/Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- Over 5 years of experience in Microsoft Infrastructure system (Windows, Active Directory, Exchange)
- Experiences in Azure AD and O365 implementation.
- Experiences in Project Management, Change Management and Vendor Management
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks simultaneously
- Able to work independently and collaboratively with users and vendors
- 2 Positions Available
Office Location: Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Dorothy Ma Li, Reg No: R1769176).Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057