Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
06 Jul 2020
SingaporePermanent PositionOne of Europe's market leading implementation consultancy services firm is looking for a seasoned account manager to join their team in Singapore!
Established and headquartered in Europe, the firm provides consultancy services exclusively for the Financial Sector Industry. As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for deepening the relationship, increasing the wallet size and providing oversight of all the projects with the client by working with the project consultants. You will also provide guidance on complex technical issues to the banking clients on configuration of TEMENOS products and local developments. Seasoned delivery and account managers who are interested in a career that provides immense satisfaction through project delivery and excellent stakeholder relationship management, read on for a detailed job description and requirement!
Expires on 29 Aug 2020
- Take leadership of client accounts, acting as the main relationship manager, project(s) liaison as well as salesperson for the accounts in charge.
- Have oversight on project teams which may be comprise of Technical Solution Architect, Technical Lead, and/or Technical Consultant for the implementation of Temenos WealthSuite products from analysis & design phase to post-live support.
- Possess the capability to play escalation and integral technical roles as part of large project teams when necessary, working with senior management within the clients' technology and business groups, vendors and other relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Work with internal project leads to ensure the successful development and execution of testing, data migration, integration, cut-over plans and execution.
- Conduct client-end user training as and when necessary.
Posted ByHarrods Lui (Reg No: R2092774)
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving and communication skills.
- Strong stakeholder management and communications skills, possess strong implementation background and project management experience.
- Impeccable client relationship management skills, with the consulting mindset to be able to identify and secure opportunities to value-add to client with the company's expertise.
- Experience of Financial Services Technology systems with specialization in Wealth Management domain will be highly preferred.
- Knowledge of wealth management banking processes and products like Securities, Derivatives, Structured Products and Treasury as well as their systems will be a distinct advantage.
This is the perfect opportunity for individuals who are looking to elevate their career to the next level. Our client offers excellent consulting opportunities for seasoned professionals, and in return you will benefit from the highly international financial services firms you are going to be working with. Please feel free to give me a call at +65 8201 5297 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, I will reach out directly to discuss further.