Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
19 Mar 2020
Network Security Technical (Assistant Manager / Senior Associate)
MalaysiaPermanent PositionOur esteemed client is a well-established company in the Financial Services industry based in Selangor. Due to the continued growth of the company, they are now looking for a Network Security Technical (Assistant Manager / Senior Associate) to drive and support their business strategy.
- NW Security SA/AM is expected to stay up-to-date on the latest intelligence, including hackers’ methodologies, in order to anticipate security breaches.
- Implement and sustain IT security governance, technologies, policies and standards across the organization.
- Experience in enterprise IT security.
Expires on 18 Apr 2020
- Implementation and troubleshooting multiprotocol networks for Network, Security and Cloud domain.
- Providing remediation and recommendation roadmap to improve client’s security posture.
- Prepare proposal documents indulging proposal, pricing sheet, solution presentation against RFPs/RFIs.
- Assessment and Implementation of Minimum Baseline for Security Standard across Network & Security infrastructure.
- Working with customers to deploy, troubleshoot and monitor devices on live networks to ensure error-free networks implementation.
- Good understanding and working knowledge of multi-vendor security infrastructure in enterprise as well as service provider networks with working knowledge of Firewalls, UTMs, Proxy, WAF, EDR, Threat and malware analysis tools.
- Knowledge & experience in Security related technologies to design and implement IDS/IPS, content filtering solutions, Email gateway and DLP technologies.
- Product Demonstration with Proof of Concept (POC/POV) of technology in customer network environment with Sales Team to help getting orders.
- Supporting and investigating Cyber security incident along with technical analysis of malwares, log files, and other digital artifacts.
- Consult and participate for the deployment of a regional Security Operation Center deployment and implementation.
- Solid background in Network delivery Model.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Posted ByCheryl Leong
Tel: +603 2263 email@example.com
- Minimum qualifications required: B.E/B.Tech or Equivalent.
- Network and Security Domain.
- Any one Professional Certification: ISO27001:2013, CCNP, CEH, CHFI, CISM etc.
- Candidate should be a Malaysian citizen or hold relevant residence status.