Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
06 Nov 2019
Group Strategy, AVP/ VP
SingaporePermanent PositionA top insurer in Singapore is looking for strong candidates to join their group strategy office, this position will report to the head of group strategy.
Expires on 20 Nov 2019
- Work closely with the respective business units to identify their respective activities / initiatives to get to their defined target-operating model aligning to the Group’s Corporate Transformation Strategy.
- Work with the respective business units to prioritize activities / initiatives taking into consideration changes in the regulatory and competitive landscape.
- Establish mechanism to monitor effective execution of the activities / initiatives to ensure that the outcomes are in line with the defined strategic objectives and within defined timeline and allocated resources.
- Define performance metrics and targets for each activity / initiative, and work with the respective business and functional units to establish the monitoring and reporting process on the performance metrics against the defined targets.
- Assist in the annual corporate strategic planning process.
- Undertake any other tasks and responsibilities as directed from time to time, including participating in the evaluation of merger & acquisition, new business partnerships and/or strategic alliances, and business proposals, including the business proposition aligning to the Group’s Corporate Strategy.
Posted ByHouxian Fan (Reg No: R1870989)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- At least 8-10 years of working experience in Financial industry, strategy review and project management, and research analysis
- Good Knowledge of the business and operating model
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills, passionate to drive change within the organization, dynamic and possess good people management skills
Location : Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (Houxian Fan, Reg No: R1870989 / Glenn Wong Sai How R1106685). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057