Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
15 Jul 2021
Settlement Manager – Regional Bank
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established Regional bank with a strong presence in Singapore is currently looking for an experienced Treasury operations professional. Reporting to the Head of Operations in Singapore, the incumbent will be involved in day-to-day operational, settlement and administrative matters for the company’s Treasury Products. In return, you will enjoy a remuneration of up to $90,000 per annum.
Expires on 31 Aug 2021
- Be responsible to the team's daily operation.
- To ensure a smooth flow of day-to-day processing of Treasury products within the team inclusive of trade verification, monitoring of confirmations, passing accounting entries, construct SWIFT and MEPS messages, investigate enquiry case, prepare statistical reports, data input, filing etc.
- You will be responsible for the timely processing and settlement of treasury and/or securities
- transactions covering the following treasury products: FX, Money Market, FX Option,
- Derivative Swap and Fixed Income Securities products: Global and Asia Equities, Bonds
- and Funds.
- Coordinate with other division/department to ensure smooth and efficient workflow; prompt follow up of discrepancies
- To ensure that the team adheres to the policies and guidelines governing reconciliation, correspondent banking accounts and treasury operation control function.
- Maintain complete transaction records, documents and reports to ensure completeness and accountability.
Posted ByAdora Lee (Reg No: R1879177)
Tel: (65) 6730 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Degree of Banking and Finance or Accounting and Finance, with minimum 3-5 years of treasury settlement experience.
- Experiences on reconciliation, treasury operation control and clearing businesses.
- Subject matter expert in treasury, derivatives and commodity products.
- Familiar with MEPS+, SWIFT and or other payment message standard.
- Computer literate. Familiar with PC Office applications (e.g. MS words, MS excel)
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Adora Lee, Reg No: R1879177).
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057
14 Jul 2021
Investment Product Manager, Private Banking
SingaporePermanent PositionA lead Asian bank is seeking experienced Investment Product Manager to join its Private Banking Department.
Expires on 13 Aug 2021
- Product Management of Private Banking Investment Platform
- Counterparty Selection and Onboarding in accordance to Advisory requirement and scope
- Ecosystem Management of Products and Counterparties including but not restricted to Scheduled / Event Driven Reviews , Pre-Approved List Selection / Management, Periodic Review, etc.
Analysis and report origination on income stream productivity, market summary / overview and general street colors.
- Bridge over from expertise of counterparties to Private Banking business
- Ability to coordinate end to end product life-cycle management with various stakeholders
- Full compliance to rules and regulations governing the business.
Posted ByGlenn Wong (Reg No: R1106685)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor's Degree holder or above with minimum 5 years of Product Management experience in a High Net Worth platform
- Experience in Multi-Asset Class Capital Market is necessary as coverage includes several Product streams
- A network of Investment Banking / Collective Investment channels
- Good financial market/product knowledge
- Keep abreast of market developments and opportunities and work closely with Investment Advisors /
- Relationship Managers to establish salient portfolio suggestions
- Deliver excellent product suite to add value to clients’ wealth management needs
Location : Singapore
If the above speaks to you, we'd love to hear from you. Please send in your updated CV to email@example.com (Glenn Wong, Reg No: R1106685). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057