Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
14 Nov 2019
Settlement Manager – Regional Bank
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established Regional bank with a strong presence in Singapore is currently looking for an experienced Treasury operations professional. Reporting to the Head of Operations in Singapore, the incumbent will be involved in day-to-day operational, settlement and administrative matters for the company’s Treasury Products. In return, you will enjoy a remuneration of up to $80,000 per annum.
Expires on 20 Feb 2020
- Be responsible to the team's daily operation.
- To ensure a smooth flow of day-to-day processing of Treasury products within the team inclusive of trade verification, monitoring of confirmations, passing accounting entries, construct SWIFT and MEPS messages, investigate enquiry case, prepare statistical reports, data input, filing etc.
- You will be responsible for the timely processing and settlement of treasury and/or securities
- transactions covering the following treasury products: FX, Money Market, FX Option,
- Derivative Swap and Fixed Income Securities products: Global and Asia Equities, Bonds
- and Funds.
- Coordinate with other division/department to ensure smooth and efficient workflow; prompt follow up of discrepancies
- To ensure that the team adheres to the policies and guidelines governing reconciliation, correspondent banking accounts and treasury operation control function.
- Maintain complete transaction records, documents and reports to ensure completeness and accountability.
Posted ByAdora Lee (Reg No: R1879177)
- Degree of Banking and Finance or Accounting and Finance, with minimum 3-5 years of treasury settlement experience.
- Experiences on reconciliation, treasury operation control and clearing businesses.
- Subject matter expert in treasury, derivatives and commodity products.
- Familiar with MEPS+, SWIFT and or other payment message standard.
- Computer literate. Familiar with PC Office applications (e.g. MS words, MS excel)
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Adora Lee, Reg No: R1879177).
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057