Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
13 Aug 2019
VP-Treasury Operations – Regional Bank
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established Regional bank with a strong presence in Singapore is currently looking for an experienced Treasury Operations professional. Reporting to the Head of Operations in Singapore, the incumbent will be involved in day-to-day operational, settlement and administrative matters for the company’s Treasury Products. In return, you will enjoy a remuneration of up to $140,000 per annum.
Expires on 12 Sep 2019
- Be responsible to the team's daily operation.
- To ensure a smooth flow of day-to-day processing of Treasury products within the team inclusive of trade verification, monitoring of confirmations, passing accounting entries, construct SWIFT and MEPS messages, investigate enquiry case, prepare statistical reports, data input, filing etc.
- Ensure the above-mentioned activities are carried out timely and accurately, ensure it is conform to the various standards meet with the prescribed requirement.
- Coordinate with other division/department to ensure smooth and efficient workflow; prompt follow up of discrepancies
- Handle escalated irregularities and discrepancy promptly.
- To ensure that the team adheres to the policies and guidelines governing reconciliation, correspondent banking accounts and treasury operation control function.
- Maintain complete transaction records, documents and reports to ensure completeness and accountability.
Posted ByAdora Lee
- Degree of Banking and Finance or Accounting and Finance, with minimum 12 years of solid treasury settlement experience.
- Experiences on reconciliation, treasury operation control and clearing businesses.
- Subject matter expert in treasury, derivatives and commodity products.
- Familiar with MEPS+, SWIFT and or other payment message standard.
- Computer literate. Familiar with PC Office applications (e.g. MS words, MS excel)
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Adora Lee, Reg No: R1879177).
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057
13 Aug 2019
VP/SVP Treasury Sales, Money Market
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established Regional Corporate Investment Bank with a growing presence within in the region is currently looking for an experienced Treasury Manager to join their growing presence in Singapore. Reporting to the Head of Treasury, you will be responsible manage the daily cash flows and ensure currencies risk are well managed. In return, you will enjoy a total remuneration of up to S$130,000 per annum.
Expires on 27 Aug 2019
- Timely execution of Money Market and FX in inter-bank market
- Responsible to manage the bank’s cashflow, liquidity and interest rate risk efficiently
- Market FX & MM, OTC option and any Treasury related products to corporate clients
- Liaise with Relationship Managers to cross-sell treasury products such as interest rate instruments, FX products and structured finance products
- Advisory on market analysis and strategies on treasury related products to corporate clients
Posted ByTerin Neo Chee Hoon (Reg No: R1764909)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- A recognized university degree with minimum 5 years of experiences in Treasury sales/Money markets/ Fixed Income products
- Good communication and people skills with the ability to coordinate activities with several stakeholders
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with excellent verbal / written communication skill in English and Mandarin to communicate with stakeholders in North Asian offices
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Neo Chee Hoon, Reg No: R1764909).
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.