Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
08 Sep 2021
Account Management Operations - Regional Bank
SingaporePermanent PositionA Regional Bank seeking to further establish its presence in Singapore is looking for an experienced Account Management Operations. You will be given a great opportunity to be a part of a growing team as an experienced professional. In return, you will enjoy an attractive annual remuneration of up to $80,000 per annum.
Expires on 08 Oct 2021
- This role is responsible for providing full support and accountability to the Operations Department on customer account management for private wealth individuals, corporate and institutional clients.
- Review account opening documentation for individuals, corporate and institutional clients.
- Perform account management activities as customer information maintenance, account opening/ closure, dormant accounts as well as E-Banking services.
- Perform nostro/ custodian/suspense accounts reconciliations on a daily basis. Ensure breaks investigation and its resolution are completed in a timely manner.
- Maintain customer information with strictest confidentiality and proper safekeeping of original documents.
- Uploading of signature verification documents.
- Reporting of cash flow movements and opening/ closing nostro account balances.
Posted ByAdora Lee (Reg No: R1879177)
- Degree holder with minimum 3 years of directly relevant working experience in similar capacity.
- Good understanding of regulations, industry guidelines and best practices.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Meticulous and good problem solving skills.
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Adora Lee, Reg No: R1879177).
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057