Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
15 Nov 2020
Private Banking Operations (Manager/AVP) – CBD
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established private bank with a growing presence in Singapore is currently looking for an experienced Operation professional to join them. Reporting directly to the Deputy Head of Operations, you will be required to provide full operational support for the day to day transactions. In return, you will enjoy a remuneration of up to S$72,000 per annum.
Expires on 11 Dec 2020
- Verify, monitor and authorize Transactions and ensure daily trade and price reconciliation
- Checking of risk rating exposure, quality checks, validate prices and currency rates
- Review and update SOP on a regular basis, ensure monthly and quarterly reports are submitted timely.
- Conduct monthly compliance checks and ensure important documents are properly controlled.
- Work closely with other departments on all support functions
- Other projects and ad-hoc duties when assigned
Posted ByShirlyn Toh (Reg No: R2092526)
Tel: +65 8923 3740Shirlynxf.email@example.com
- Degree holder with minimum 3 years of relevant experiences in private banking/wealth management/ Investment banking.
- Strong knowledge in the Treasury and Capital markets
- Business proficiency in both written and spoken Mandarin to effectively communicate with top management and North Asian clients
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Shirlyn Toh, Reg No: R2092526).
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.