Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
22 Apr 2021
Hong KongPermanent PositionOur client, a leading multinational bank is currently looking for an Investment Counsellor to join their expanding operation. Incumbent can look forward to work in a stable work environment with excellent exposure and career development opportunities in this appointment with the bank.
Expires on 22 May 2021
- Provide investment solutions and advices to high-net-worth clients
- Work closely with the team members to achieve team goals
- Deepen relationships with existing high-net-worth clients by providing appropriate investment advice and to introduce new clients
- Combine in depth knowledge of traditional and alternative investments with wealth planning and private banking services to optimize client service and cross-marketing opportunities
- Engage and advise clients on brokerage activity and execute trades seamlessly
- Follow standard procedures and ensure compliance on regulatory requirements within the bank.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding the bank, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency
Posted ByJared Ng
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor's / University degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in Private Bank as Investment Counsellor
- Extensive and proven experience in providing investment advice and solutions
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Putonghua and Cantonese)
- License: HKMA type 1 & 4 and SFC type 1,7,8
Interested Applicants please send your resume (in Word format) together with present and expected salary to Jared Ng:
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext. 818
** For more job opportunities, please visit our website: www.pplesearch.com **