Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
28 Jul 2020
Vice President, Settlement
Hong KongPermanent Position!
Expires on 27 Aug 2020
- Provide support to transactions of Corporate Finance and Institutional Sales
- Manage the settlement process of Brokerage business and Fund Management
- Issue daily trade confirmations, slips, reports etc. for institutional clients
- Lead a team and streamline the workflow of the department
Posted ByDonna Hong
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext.827 or (852) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Degree holder in related discipline
- Minimum 8 years relevant experience with at least 3 years in supervisory level
- Solid experience in Investment Banking operations especially handling IPO application processing, placements and secondary trades, i.e. issuing placement letters, place lists, independence letter with HK Stock Exchange etc.
- Familiar with CCASS operation, MS application and word Processing
- Strong knowledge of securities and bonds settlement for HK market, familiar with Japan settlement procedures would be an advantage
- Good command of both spoken and written English & Chinese (Putonghua and Cantonese)
- Self initiative, proactive, mature, independent, detail-oriented, strong communication skills and a good team player
Interested Applicants please send your full resume (in Word format) together with present and expected salary to Donna Hong:
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext.827 or (852) 6377-1287
**Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a more detailed discussion**