Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
21 Nov 2018
Continuous Improvement Manager
SingaporePermanent PositionWe are working with a client from Food & Production Industry (European MNC) and they are looking for a Continuous Improvement Manager to join their organisation.
Expires on 21 Dec 2018
- Leads the Continuous Improvement (CI) implementation in the site.
- Implementation of the methodology and acts as a mentor for continuous improvement.
- Leads all improvement projects and do the tracking.
- Liaise with the Regional CI Manager for all the improvement programs including tracking and savings.
- Facilitator for the 5S program at the site, conducts CI trainings as and when necessary.
- Train, coach and support all levels of the assigned department in implementing the new way of working and act as change manager to deal with change management issues within the borders of the department.
- Has a full understanding of the Continuous improvement methodology, the tools and technics, to ensure objectives of the departments get met. Daily coaching and support of all levels of the functional department
Posted ByAxel Lee Kian Heng (Reg No: R1110163)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- University degree preferable in a technical field (food industrial, civil engineer, engineering degree)
- At least 5+ years in Continuous Improvement in manufacturing environment.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills with international and external clients
- Strong coordination and organizing ability and overall point of view, with the ability to prioritize and proactively complete projects
- Excellent time management skills, including the ability to multitask and work under tight deadlines
- Master of all elements of change management
- Experience in Projects management and Leadership
- Knowledge in Lean Six Sigma
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Axel Lee Kian Heng, Reg No: R1110163)
Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057