Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
13 Jan 2022
IT Program Manager
SingaporePermanent PositionLooking for a IT Program Manager to take care of a global portfolio.
Expires on 03 Sep 2025
- Be the overall driver for the development, planning, managing and tracking of IT projects’ activities.
- Handle project related matters and ensure it complies with the company’s internal policies and guidelines.
- Develop realistic work estimates, financial budgets and timelines. Monitor performance to ensure that financials and staffing for the project are on schedule.
- To ensure timely and cost effective IT solution development and delivery through prudent project and technical management in software development life cycle.
- Plan and manage different parts of the design and build process, and bring the dependencies of the total solution together
- Responsible for ensuring plans prepared by each of the teams are accurate and that the dependencies between all the related teams are thought.
- To review contracts, project procurement request, contractual invoices and make recommendation
- Work closely with off-shore Vendor on project implementation
Posted ByMargaret Lee Hsin-Hua (Reg No: R1547495)
Tel: +65 9088 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related disciplines.
- Professional certifications such as PMP or equivalent it’s highly desired
- At least 8 years of full end-to-end IT Project Management
- Experience in managing large and complex global projects
- Prior experience in Regional/Global context is highly preferred
- Strong stakeholder management and able to perform independently
- Possesses good interpersonal and communication skills
- Traveling is required