Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
28 Nov 2018
Project Manager, Wealth Management Consulting – Singapore
SingaporePermanent PositionA top class global wealth management company is looking for a project manager as part of their exciting growth in Asia. This is a perfect opportunity for you to demonstrate on your project management skills (Timelines, Cost and schedule) and have a direct impact on their wealth management strategy. You will be working closely with all different business stakeholders and given a leadership role on managing a cross-functional/ regional team. In return, you will enjoy being a contributor to the growth of the company and an attractive remuneration of up to 140,000 per annum.
The main responsibilities include:
Expires on 28 Dec 2018
- Drive and lead a cross-functional/ regional team (business, IT and vendors) to develop detailed project schedule
- Proactive approach to identify risks and issues in order to mitigate the impact (Timeline, Cost)
- Lead and influence cross functional stakeholders including senior management team
Posted ByWilly Teo
The main requirements include:
- Proven track records in SDLC project management using methodologies including Agile, Scrum, Waterfall
- Demonstrate strong leadership in leading cross-functional/ regional team and senior management as well as individual contributors
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication to address the needs of internal and external stakeholders effectively
Interested candidates please kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Willy Teo Tiong Sin Reg No: R1877791) or call 6511 0953 for more information. Otherwise, do feel free to spread the information and refer your friend to this great career opportunity
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057