Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
08 Feb 2021
OPEN BANKING INNOVATION SPECIALIST | CORPORATE & INVESTMENT BANK INNOVATION LAB | SINGAPORE
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established financial services institution is looking to hire a number of Open Banking Innovation Specialist in Singapore. As part of their regional growth strategy, they have chosen Singapore to be their technology hub for SEA and they have started to build up the technology capabilities in this region. The company is heavily invested to bring in bright talents with solid Open Banking & Innovation experiences, to be part of their founding tech team here, where you will have the opportunity to contribute your ideas at the strategic level and help the company to shape the technology roadmap for the next few years. In return, you will enjoy a remuneration of up to S$180,000 per an
You will be expected to:
Expires on 08 Mar 2021
- Responsible for open banking scenarios innovation and user experience improvement, research on open banking scenarios modeling methods.
- Responsible for designing open banking platform user interaction, tracking user feedback, collecting and mining improvement needs, and continuously improving user experience.
- Strengthen the connection with supervision and financial technology companies.
- Broaden the path of cooperation between open bankings' global capabilities and scenarios.
- Undertake and promote the scene pilot work suitable for overseas development.
Posted ByNg Se Wei 黄士维 (Reg No: R1110161)
Tel: (65) 6730 email@example.com
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Interactive Design, Industry Design or equivalent from a renowned university
- More than 5 years of relevant work experience, with financial industry, Internet, IT, consulting experience is preferred. More than 1 year related to Open Banking work experience
- Familiar with the financial industry technology management system and development trends; deep understanding of the financial user experience and a keen grasp of the user experience and ease of use.
- Highly innovative with comprehensive analysis and organizational coordination capabilities.
- Skilled use of Office, Visio, Project and other tools and software, with good IT technical foundation.
- Multitasker who has strong passion to explore new technology. Able to conduct research independently, perform technical verification, and ability to transform these technologies into commercial application.
- Ability to adapt quickly, work in a fast-paced environment and under pressure.
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Ng Se Wei, Reg No: R1110161)