Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
06 Sep 2019
Electronic Test Development Engineer
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client, a global technology and engineering company, is looking for an Electronic Test Development Engineer. Your primary responsibility is to manage the new product introduction activities of industrial electronic products through the manufacturing test processes. This will involve developing electronic manufacturing test system utilizing Visual C, C++, NI LabVIEW and/or LabWindows programming languages to ensure test coverage, improve reliability and reduce test time and hence cost of PCBA manufacturing.
Expires on 06 Oct 2019
- Collaborates closely with electronic and software design resources on manufacturing assembly and test systems to meet overall product requirements.
- Develops test strategies and Fisher General Specification (FGS) for electronic circuit designs.
- Develops functional, thermal and electronic manufacturing test systems to verify functionality and design integrity of Printed Circuit Board Assembly (PCBA) designs.
- Manages and coordinates tester and fixture development and requirements with Mechanical designers.
- Supports global manufacturing in their tester troubleshooting and maintenance effort.
- Upgrades, maintains and modifies existing test systems per Lifecycle Management.
- Pilot testing of PCBA with new or existing suppliers and carry through to Production.
- Works closely with suppliers to ensure that tester manufacturing defects are found and rectified as close to the point of manufacture as possible.
- Operates and effectively utilizes electronic hardware and software design tools e.g. Cadence.
- Collects, develops, maintains and organizes project file and product record file documentation in proper order and accordance to Fisher Engineering standards.
- Follows departmental and company procedures pertaining to documentation control and revision.
- Interacts and communicates effectively with global cross functional teams and suppliers.
- Possesses ability to troubleshoot manufacturing assembly and test systems using electronic and mechanical laboratory equipment
- Assists with other project activities as required.
- Adheres to ISO9001:2000 process for controlled quality system.
Posted ByElisse Lee Li Sze (Reg No: R1768036)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- B.S. Degree in Electronic/Electrical/Mechatronic Engineering.
- Preferred manufacturing test experience.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Good software programming skills e.g. C, C++ and/or NI LabVIEW/LabWindows.
- Ability to understand mechanical, pneumatic and electronic systems.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Planning and organizing skills.
- Contributing in a team environment.
Location : West
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Elisse Lee Li Sze, Reg No: R1768036).
Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential.
We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057