Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
12 Jun 2019
Senior R&D Mechanical Engineer – Award Winning Company Based In Central
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established company with worldwide offices is expanding their R&D team and hence is looking for a Senior R&D Mechanical Engineer. You will be working on development and delivery of a wide range of state-of-the-art products for global markets from invention to mass production.
Expires on 12 Jul 2019
- Generating and conceptualizing new ideas
- Conducting design review to optimize for cost, process and quality
- Involving in design and development from prototype to production
- Ensuring sustaining quality
- Interacting with supplier and operation for design improvement
- Supporting design qualification process
- Ensuring adherence to the regulatory, ISO14001, OHSAS 18001 and company’s EHS requirement
- Participating in lean and continuous improvement initiatives and projects
Posted ByMichael Ng Kheng Loong, Huang Qingliang (Reg No: R1653938)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Bachelor or Master in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 2 years of experience in R&D/manufacturing environment, focusing on product development
- Strong knowledge and experience in mechanism or automation design are preferred
- Knowledge and experience in plastic, sheet metal and rubber parts will be advantageous
- Systematic in problem solving approach and creative thinker
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
Location : Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Michael Ng Kheng Loong, Huang Qingliang, Reg No: R1653938)
Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057