Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
03 Mar 2021
TaiwanContract Position工作地點在視野極佳的台北信義區101辦公大樓 外商知名醫藥產業
Expires on 02 Apr 2021
- Act as authorized deputy for Local Quality Head on demands for both divisions (PH and CH).
- Assure the effective implementation of global regulations as well as the local relevant GMP/GDP regulations in commercial operations, and upload quality SOPs to Taiwan intra website and LifeDoc system.
- Assure that the products are released fulfilling company regulatory and local regulation compliance.
- Support the Local Quality Head for the local health authority on quality issues, e.g authority inspection, report and etc, and other ad-hoc tasks.
- Handle the local repackaging and relabeling activities by 3rd party repackager and relabeled and ensures the appropriate quality standards are followed.
- Safeguards the correct and timely processing of all PTCs, counterfeits/suspected counterfeits, incidents, and customer satisfaction issues that are received and/or discovered in the country.
- Raise deviation report, e.g. temperature excursion, shipment damage, etc.
- Take Quality oversight (e.g audit) for all quality-relevant processes (e.g. Warehousing /transportation/ repackaging) performed in the Country Organization.
- Perform quality training to proper staff according to the training matrix.
- Support product change management related affair: barcode number management, old version product stamping, and product photo update on the website
Posted ByCeline Cheng
Tel: LINE ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 年薪14個月 (年薪600,000~700,000)
- 休假&保險: 勞保、健保、勞退、意外險、勞基法規定休假規範
- BSc degree in the medical or science-related background, preferably in pharmacology and related discipline with a minimum of 3 years of job experience in quality assurance and detailed knowledge of GMP/GDP.
- Hands-on GMP/GDP experience in the pharmaceutical industry will be an advantage.
- Good understanding of healthcare business needs & challenges
- Detailed oriented and strong self-motivation with the ability to work under pressure
- Demonstrate good judgment and problem-solving skill and be able to work independently
17 Feb 2021
Assistant Technical Manager
SingaporePermanent PositionEuropean MNC - International Chemical logistics service provider looking for Assistant Technical Manager
Expires on 19 Mar 2021
- Responsible for the smooth operations of all equipment in client site (Chemical industry).
- Responsible for the proper building maintenance
- Manage and deploy manpower to optimize productivity.
- Ensure that all equipment meets statutory requirements, where required.
- Oversee store spare part activities.
- In-charge of vendor management.
- Interface with customer on the study and improvement of equipment efficiency.
- Compilation of Technical KPI report for management and customer.
- Maintain and update Technical Standard Operation Procedures (SOP).
- Ensure high standard of safety, quality and housekeeping.
Posted ByAxel Lee Kian Heng (Reg No: R1110163)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Degree in Mechanical or Electrical/Electronic Engineering or relevant degree holder.
- About 4 - 8 years’ experience in a chemical or manufacturing background with managerial capacity
- Strong ability to interact with all levels in the organization inclusive of customers, contractors and vendors.
Office Location: West
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Axel Lee Kian Heng, Reg No: R1110163). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057