Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
03 Apr 2019
MalaysiaPermanent PositionInternational Manufacturer of Chemicals (Agrochemicals)
Expires on 30 Apr 2019
- Manage activities, plan short & long term strategies related to technical services, R&D works and business in SEA-ANZ region.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and global departmental growth.
- Monitor and ensure operation under strict compliance with international standards (ISO, GLP & SAMM) and other regulatory requirements.
- Operate EHTC smoothly by working with the company's affiliates, as well as prioritize projects and tasks through communication with affiliated companies.
- Upgrade laboratory facilities, capability & resources, including staff competency.
Posted ByDanny Lu
- Posses preferably a Ph.D qualification in Entomology.
- Have at least 10 years experience in handling insect pests & vectors, with a wide knowledge in insect biology, insecticide chemistry, formulation, testing methods & products; as well as current trend and common practices within the industry.
- Knowledge in ISO 17025 & GLP operation of the laboratory, and other relevant regulatory requirements and standards is an added advantage.
- Good interpersonal relations & management skills.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skill in English & Bahasa Malaysia.
- Candidate must be Malaysian ONLY.