Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
24 Jul 2019
Nutrition R&D Manager
SingaporePermanent PositionGlobally Renowned FMCG MNC with top selling brands across more than 100 countries worldwide. They are on an expansion and improvement journey and are determined to deliver the care and quality goods with improved nutrition to cater the consumer health needs and trends.
The role is to drive the innovation projects within R&D. It is to focus on raw material, ingredient, science and technology innovation. The incumbent, together with strategy department, will identify and plan promising innovation opportunities for business planning and growth. The Nutrition R&D custodian will closely collaborate with other R&D Centers globally.
Analyze and oversee the consumer food trends development and progress. Responsible for scientific and technological innovations within Nutrition, Health and Food Sciences:
- Conduct review on emerging industry trends and competitor analysis on product, activities and strategy.
- Identify and assess new trends and scientific development in Nutrition, Health and Wellbeing.
- Utilize technical and creative-problem solving skills to successfully translate scientific developments and consumer needs into clear opportunity areas and potential technical solutions
- Evaluate effectiveness, safety, and toxicology effects of new technologies
- Review patent and Intellectual Property landscape work
Drive Technology innovation, evaluation and execution process
- Identify and prioritize new opportunity areas, assess strategic relevance and possibly support their consideration by The Company’s Science Leadership and Board
- Scout opportunities that are relevant to business and within priority opportunity areas approved by the company’s Science Leadership and the Board
- Evaluate relevant scouting opportunities, drive business case development in collaboration with other Divisions and present selected opportunities to Leadership and the Board for approval
- Actively drive execution of business opportunity plans approved by Leadership and the Board
Input for designing of Innovation strategy for business opportunities including business cases and deal structuring:
- Assist in creating, building and reviewing strategic and financial analyses in support of business case development
- Support business activities and deployment stage as needed and directed by the department head
- Provide input on market innovation strategies based on specific requests from internal customers (Top Management, Commercial Teams) and in collaboration with internal partners (Consumer Insights, Strategy Team, etc.)
Collaborate intensively with internal and external network of experts and partners. Foster a good and coherent relationship and represent Company branding:
- Work effectively and flexibly within and across The Company’s organization
- Help to identify, engage and collaborate with external partner network in industry, consultants, government, academia, etc.
Excellent communication, project and time management skills:
Expires on 23 Aug 2019
- Ability to communicate complex technical information to a variety of internal and external partners across different geographic and leadership levels
- Ability to work effectively on a fast pace and high-performance driven environment
- Ability to deliver against clear, actionable and measurable priorities, and to work with a lean and nimble mindset
Posted ByChris Zhen Huaiyuan (Reg No: R1872859)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- MS or PhD Degree nutrition, food science, life sciences, biology, or equivalent; MBA Preferred
- Strong scientific competence in Nutrition, Metabolism, Life Sciences and/or Food Science
- 3-7 years of industry experience with focus in the Nutrition, Health and Food Sciences space
- Strong commercial acumen to identify possible trend development and business opportunity.
- Strategy work or academic background preferred
Location : Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Chris Zhen Huaiyuan, Reg No: R1872859). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057
17 May 2019
Senior Market Analyst – Telco
MalaysiaPermanent PositionOur esteemed client is a premier global provider of market intelligence, advisory services, and events for the information technology, telecommunications, and consumer technology markets. The Company helps IT professionals, business executives, and the investment community make fact-based decisions on technology purchases and business strategy.
Expires on 25 Aug 2019
- The primary objective of the role will be to conduct research into and maintain coverage of the vibrant and fast developing market for telecom services in the ASEAN region while developing a country level understanding of each market.
- The analyst will be a prime contributor and deliver against an aggressive, high growth content.
- Beyond written research, the analyst will also develop market sizing, revenue forecasts, market share and related quantitative tools to aid clients in their respective businesses. This would include the Asia-Pacific Telecom Services Database product tracking country level Telco performance across ASEAN.
- The successful analyst will also be required to do bespoke work as needed, including being tasked to write on a variety of topics that are driving clients’ needs, to conduct primary and secondary research and to support the clients.
Posted ByCheryl Leong
- A minimum of 4-6 years of experience in the telecommunications service provider industry in Asia, with knowledge of both fixed and mobile environments.
- Preference would be given to candidates from either service provider or vendor backgrounds. Relevant consulting background also applicable.
- Speak English proficiently. Mandarin skills are a big plus.
- The analyst will need to develop into an authority on the Digital Commerce industry observing and communicating trends, and competitive forces.
- Strong writing skills are essential. The analyst will be responsible for producing high quality and insightful research reports.
- Excellent communication skills absolutely essential – written and verbal.
- Strong interpersonal skills, experience of having worked in a multi-cultural and distributed team environment will be a key advantage.
- Ability to develop, maintain and strengthen strong relationships with peers and external people such as customers.
- Excellent time management skills while at the same time able to effectively multi-task.
- Detail oriented, meticulous, perseverant, and passion for excellence.
- Highly motivated individual able to work independently, setting work goals and priorities with minimal assistance.