Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
09 Apr 2019
Product Development Electrical Engineer
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client a global capital equipment company that support the semiconductor and nanoelectronics industries, is looking for an experienced Electrical Engineer to join their dynamic R&D team to develop and sustain state of the art wafer metrology and inspection products.
Expires on 09 May 2019
- Subsystem design and analysis;
- System and subsystem integration, troubleshooting and test;
- Design and procedure documentation and release;
- Training to manufacturing and supplier;
- Support production and field escalation
Posted ByMichelle Dai (Reg No: R1982577)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- BS or MS. in electrical engineering or equivalent field with 2-5 years’ experience in electrical system design
- Experience in semiconductor equipment industry or medical equipment industry is preferred
- Working experience in below areas are highly desirable
- Power distribution for both AC and DC
- Implementing PCB, frame grabbers, CCD, cap gage, A/D and I/O boards
- Motion control systems and PLC programming
- Firmware writing, C/C++ and knowledge of Ethernet and TCP/IP protocol
- Designing and documenting cables
- Strong diagnostic skills and capable of resolving electrical noise, grounding, and signal integrity issues.
- Detailed, systematics, hands on, fast learner, team player, and is able to travel for field escalations.
Office Location: North East
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Michelle Dai, Reg No: R1982577)
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057
03 Apr 2019
MalaysiaPermanent PositionInternational Manufacturer of Chemicals (Agrochemicals)
Expires on 30 Apr 2019
- Manage activities, plan short & long term strategies related to technical services, R&D works and business in SEA-ANZ region.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and global departmental growth.
- Monitor and ensure operation under strict compliance with international standards (ISO, GLP & SAMM) and other regulatory requirements.
- Operate EHTC smoothly by working with the company's affiliates, as well as prioritize projects and tasks through communication with affiliated companies.
- Upgrade laboratory facilities, capability & resources, including staff competency.
Posted ByDanny Lu
- Posses preferably a Ph.D qualification in Entomology.
- Have at least 10 years experience in handling insect pests & vectors, with a wide knowledge in insect biology, insecticide chemistry, formulation, testing methods & products; as well as current trend and common practices within the industry.
- Knowledge in ISO 17025 & GLP operation of the laboratory, and other relevant regulatory requirements and standards is an added advantage.
- Good interpersonal relations & management skills.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skill in English & Bahasa Malaysia.
- Candidate must be Malaysian ONLY.