Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
26 Jan 2021
Fintech Market Research and Business Development (Partnerships) | Corporate & Investment Bank Innovation Lab | Singapore
SingaporePermanent PositionOne of the growing regional banks that is further establishing its presence in Singapore is looking for an experienced Financial Technology Professional. You will be given a great opportunity to research and collect market related information trends, carry out research and docking of domestic and foreign FinTech companies. In return, you will enjoy a remuneration of up to S$180,000 per annum.
Expires on 24 Mar 2021
- Research the emerging technology of FinTech, follow up on the development trend of Interbank Financial Science and technology, form special trends and research reports.
- Specifically analyze and evaluate the technical characteristics, development prospects and feasibility of docking business scenarios of products or solutions.
- Introducing overseas advanced technologies and platforms to provide technologies and means for financial innovation.
- Organizing financial technology competitions and various seminars, workshops, training and other activities.
Posted ByNg Se Wei 黄士维 (Reg No: R1110161)
Tel: (65) 6730 email@example.com
- Bachelor Degree in Finance Computing or equivalent from a renowned university
- More than 5-10 years of relevant work experience in technology development trend research or technology planning, with experience in finance, Internet, consulting, and technology companies preferred.
- Understand the products and services of the financial industry; good opinions on the technological development trend of FinTech; Highly innovative, Strong learning ability
- Able to adapt quickly, work in a fast-paced environment and under pressure.
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
(Adora Lee, Reg No: R1879177 / Ng Se Wei, Reg No: R1110161)
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd EA License No: 16S8057