Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
08 Jun 2020
Senior Credit Analyst – Corporate Banking
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established Corporate Bank is currently looking for an experienced Senior Credit Analyst to join their growing team. Reporting directly to the Head of Credit Risk, you will be responsible in performing credit risk analysis and credit recommendation. In return, you will enjoy remuneration of up to $120,000 per annum.
Expires on 08 Jul 2020
- Perform credit reviews for new and outstanding credits with value-added credit recommendation to mitigate identified risks
- Monitoring of loan covenants, collaterals, adverse news developments, credit and rating due dates; as well as maintaining and reviewing of the Loan Watch List.
- Prepare credit and industry analysis reports as and when required
- As Credit Committee Secretary ensures quorum, takes minutes and follow up on outstanding issues
- Participate in portfolio stress testing, loan provisioning and loan grading exercises
Posted BySam Tham Fong Wan (Reg No: R1987890)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- A recognized university degree with minimum of 7 years’ of solid experience in credit analysis/ credit risk assessment. Experience in Structured Trade Finance & Commodity is advantageous.
- Strong demonstration of initiative with excellent verbal/written communication skill.
- Superior communication and organization skills, with the ability to interact with senior stakeholders, with good verbal and written communication skills in English. Fluency in Chinese is advantageous, as the job requires to communicate with key stakeholders in Asia.
Location : Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Sam Tham Fong Wan, Reg No: R1987890). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057