Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
29 Sep 2020
Credit Analyst - Syndication
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established Corporate Bank with a strong presence in East Asia is currently looking for an experienced Credit Risk professional to join their syndication team. Reporting directly to the Head of Syndication, you will be required to perform credit/financial analysis as well as risk assessment of new and existing lending proposals. In return, you will enjoy a remuneration of up to S$120,000 per annum.
You will be expected to:
Expires on 27 Oct 2020
- Perform credit assessment on new credit proposals and review existing accounts,
- Review and report on account and portfolio performance
- Provide financial analysis and projections,
- Identify key risks and mitigating factors in your credit evaluation, and
- Plan and organise to ensure the credit review workflow can be ready for the approval process in timely manner.
- Additionally, you will participate in portfolio stress tests, review and update lending guidelines as well as ad-hoc projects.
Posted ByShirlyn Toh (Reg No: R2092526)
Tel: +65 8923 3740Shirlynxf.email@example.com
You should bring with you:
- A recognized university degree with no less than 7 to 10 years' relevant banking experience in credit risk assessment in a senior role with a full licensed bank
- Strong financial, analytical and credit management skill
- Other desired attributes include ability to work independently and under pressure to meet deadlines
- Experience in Middle market and Large Corporates
- Good communication and writing skills will be essential requisites for this post.
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to Shirlynxf.firstname.lastname@example.org (Shirlyn Toh, Reg No: R2092526).
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.