Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
02 Jan 2019
VP, Credit Middle Office - European Corporate/Investment Bank (Commodities) – APAC
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established European Corporate/Investment Bank with a strong presence in Asia is currently looking for a seasoned Credit professional to join their Commodities business in Singapore. Reporting directly to the Head of Commodity Trade Finance, Asia Pacific, you will support the business in developing and maintaining all necessary credit analysis and contribute to optimization of CTF portfolio with regards to asset breakdown, collateral, risk contribution, regional split capital efficiency and strategy. In return, you will enjoy an attractive annual remuneration of up to S$220,000.
Key responsibilities include:
Expires on 31 Jan 2019
- Day-to-day support and responsibility of new and existing credit facilities for loans transaction supporting cross lines of businesses including set up in the credit and loan system.
- Review Credit proposals to ensure credit terms comply with facility documentations.
- Establish effective partnerships with Risk Management as a key stakeholder as well as teams in several areas of the bank in different capacities.
- Help maintain quality measures and standards to ensure client service standards are met
- Responsibility for maintaining the highest quality data, as well as understanding and adhering to credit policy developments and escalating appropriate queries
- To follow best practice and procedure to ensure no control breaches.
- Tracking overlines / exceptions and follow up with Credit on the same.
- Support Credit on reporting requirements / adhoc reports to facilitate transaction monitoring
- Participate in team, regional/global projects with a view to ensure increase efficiency, controls & streamline processes.
Posted ByNg Se Wei 黄士维 (Reg No: R1110161)
Tel: (65) 6738 email@example.com
- Degree in business administration, economics, accounting or law
- Professional experience with strong background in corporate analysis and applied economics
- Risk professional with minimum 7 years’ experience in credit analysis
- Excellent practical knowledge of all types of financing requirements of commodity trading companies and corporate finance in general
- Excellent qualitative and quantitative financial analytical skills including valuation techniques
- Experienced with due diligence and documentation of all types of commodity trade finance transactions
- Proven ability to work with internal control and processing systems
If you are a driven individual who is passionate about Commodities Trade Finance business, please apply with your updated CV now! Alternatively, if you have any questions, feel free to send an email to Se Wei (R1110161) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.