Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
18 Apr 2022
Risk Manager - Futures Brokerage Startup - Central, Singapore
SingaporePermanent PositionA top Asian Futures and Securities Firm is seeking a seasoned Risk Management professional to take up an active and important role of the setting up of the organization's Risk Management office in Singapore. This is a unique opportunity, where you will assist in the design, implementation and management of the enterprise risk management (in particular, Market, Credit and Liquidity risk). In return for contributions in this highly important and visible role, you will enjoy a remuneration package of up to S$120,000 per annum.
Expires on 18 Jun 2022
- Assist in the design, implementation and management of the enterprise risk management (in particular, Market, Credit and Liquidity risk) and internal control frameworks and polices;
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure proper documentation of all policies and procedures applicable to the key controls of significant business processes to support the company activities as well as external stallholders
- Manage business continuity planning by coordinating drills and working with business unit leadership to identify gaps in response protocols.
- Conduct deep dive root cause analysis when incidents or near misses arise and report outcome to Management.
- Conduct relevant stress tests to ensure risk exposures are monitored and follow up actions taken
- Conduct initial credit scoring of newly onboarded clients and periodic credit reviews on existing clients
- Create on dashboard and data visualization
- Monitor and compute daily PnL/VaR computation and validation against market movements
- Prepare monthly and/or daily reporting to the Management
Posted ByNg Se Wei 黄士维 (Reg No: R1110161)
Tel: (65) 6730 email@example.com
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in financial industry Risk Management, experience in futures and options environment is an add on advantage.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking/Engineering/Mathematics/Economics or equivalent
- Experience in managing risk exposures arising from SGX derivatives trading activities and familiarity with futures exchange trading and derivatives clearing rules is preferred.
- Possess the ability to understand, evaluate and manage the various risks inherent in a brokerage firm
- Ability to work independently in a fast pace environment and to prioritize both BAU and project work
- Required Skill(s): Visual Basic, Python/SQL, Microsoft Office, Financial Derivatives, Data Analytics tools (PowerBI, Tableau, Qlik) is an add on advantage
Interested candidates may kindly send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Ng Se Wei, Reg No: R1110161)
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform you that only successful applicants will be contacted.