Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
08 Jan 2019
Credit Risk Analyst/Senior Analyst
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established global bank with a strong presence in Singapore is currently looking for an experienced Credit Risk professional to join their Risk management team. This will be a unique opportunity to come on board as an experienced individual to join a growing team with strong commodities clients’ base. In return, you will enjoy a remuneration of up to S$80,000 per annum.
Job Responsibilities include:
Expires on 22 Jan 2019
- Prepare credit proposals, monitoring of transactions and perform financial analysis of new lending proposals
- Review, evaluate and approve credit applications, authorize loan drawdown as per credit instructions
- Work with relevant stakeholders to implement key credit initiatives by the bank and keep up to date on policy and regulatory changes and requirements
- Participate in ad-hoc duties when assigned
Posted ByTerin Neo Chee Hoon (Reg No: R1764909)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Minimum Degree holder
- Min. 5 years of working experiences in Credit Risk management overseeing structured finance.
- Good communication skill in English and Mandarin to communicate with stakeholders in North Asian offices
- Ability to interact effectively with people at different levels
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Neo Chee Hoon, Reg No: R1764909).
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted
28 Dec 2018
Credit Approval Senior Manager- Global Bank
SingaporePermanent PositionA Global Corporate Bank seeking to further establish its presence in Singapore is looking for an experienced Credit Approver. You will be given a great opportunity to be a part of a growing team in Commodities Finance. In return, you will enjoy an attractive annual remuneration of up to $130,000 per annum.
Expires on 27 Jan 2019
- To approve credit application;
- To provide advice in areas such as commodity industry studies, credit policy and risk management measures;
- To train and coach relationship managers, product managers and due diligence team;
- To perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Bank from time to time.
Posted ByAdora Lee
- Must be degree holder qualified in finance, economics or related disciplines.
- Sound knowledge of Commodity Markets. Good understanding and appreciation as well as ability to mitigate transactional risks in structured trade and commodity finance transactions.
- Relevant experience of 15 years in credit evaluation, analytics and approval. Experience in local mainstream bank is preferred;
- The candidate must be able to make credit decisions independently.
- Good analytical/research, communications and writing skills.
- Good commend of both Chinese and English language.