Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
05 Sep 2019
Vice President Credit Approval – China Team (60K to 80K) (China Stationed Candidate Calling)
Hong KongPermanent Position• Excellent compensation • Good team culture • Diverse client exposure Our client is one of the most reputable bank in Taiwan. To cope with their plan of expansion in the market, they are seeking for high caliber professionals with China stationed experience to join their credit approval team. This is an excellent opportunity to demonstrate your professionalism in banking industry and build your career within the market leading organizations
Expires on 05 Oct 2019
- Review, opine and formulate credit decision on credit applications submitted from marketing units for PRC-based and HK-based customers;
- Work with relationship managers in developing credit facility packages / structures acceptable to clients and in line with the bank’s internal guidelines, perform credit due diligence and on-site inspection;
- Participate in deal meetings and credit committee meeting;
- Prepare portfolio reports / analysis and stress test exercise for the branch’s credit portfolio;
- Maintain on-going credit monitoring and loan reviews of approved cases;
- Coach credit analysts on credit assessment and report writing.
Posted ByAngie Fung
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext. 816 or (852) email@example.com
- University graduate with 10-12 years of commercial lending experience in a Greater China setting with particular focus on lending and cross-border trade to PRC enterprises;
- Prefer the candidates with actual credit experience in China, candidate who previously worked in China will be considered in advance
- Prior commercial banking experience in Mainland China or lending to PRC private enterprises preferred;
- Hands on cash flow lending, trade finance and treasury product knowledge and related documentation skills;
- Prior experiences in marketing or account management is advantageous;
- Good computer skills in Microsoft Office applications;
- Fluent written and spoken English and Chinese. Fluency in Mandarin is an advantage.
Interested Applicants please send your full resume (in Word format) together with present and expected salary to Angie Fung
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext. 816 or (852) 6377-1384
**Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a more detailed discussion