Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
18 Oct 2019
Assistant Relationship Manager, Commercial Banking
Hong KongPermanent PositionA fast growing commercial bank is seeking an Assistant Relationship Manager to join their commercial banking team. This is an excellent opportunity to develop credit analysis & client facing skills and enjoy superb career progression.
Expires on 17 Nov 2019
- Perform credit risk analysis, including precise financial statement spreading and credit proposal write-ups covering key risk areas (i.e. business, industry, financial, management, etc.)
- Monitor risks on a regular basis (i.e. credit limit excess, credit ratings changes, adverse news release, credit events and developments relating to counterparties), ensuring prompt reporting and take appropriate actions to deal with irregularities
- Liaise with intrabank departments to resolve various ad-hocs issues
- Assist Relationship Managers to maintain close relationship with clients, provide high quality customer service / solutions with efficient handling of daily operational and administrative tasks
Posted ByDonna Hong
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext.827 or (852) firstname.lastname@example.org
- University graduate in any discipline who shows strong analytical, report writing and interpersonal skills
- At least 1 year solid credit analysis (for corporate loan) or financial analysis experience
- Commercial banking client servicing experience will be an advantage
- Proficiency in spoken and written Chinese and English is a must. Fluency in Putonghua will be an advantage
- Multi-tasked and able to work under tight timelines
Interested Applicants please send your full resume (in Word format) together with present and expected salary to Donna Hong:
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext.827 or (852) 6377-1287
**Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a more detailed discussion**