Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
17 Nov 2023
Credit Approver (Corporate Banking)
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client, an established bank is looking to fill the role of Credit Approver to join their Risk Team.
Salary Range: SGD 14,000 - 17,000Expires on 17 Jan 2024
- Evaluate corporate credit limits and credit requests per company policies and procedures.
- Assess credit risk and provide recommendations
- Conduct thorough due diligence on corporate clients, including industry and market analysis.
- Lead research projects covering various industries, products, and customer segments.
- Contribute to the development of credit policies and provide expert opinions on specialized topics.
- Summarize credit approval experiences and research findings for knowledge sharing and training.
- Maintain accurate and organized credit files and documentation.
Posted ByEthel Tan Seok Khoon (R2096281)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Bachelor's degree in finance, economics, or related fields.
- Over 8 years of experience in credit analysis, corporate banking, or related roles preferred.
- Professional certifications such as CFA, FRM, and ACCA are a plus.
- Strong financial and credit risk analysis skills.
Office Location: Singapore, Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Ethel Tan Seok Khoon, Reg No: R2096281). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057
22 Dec 2022
Credit Risk Management - Credit Risk Modelling
Hong Kong SARPermanent PositionOur client is a leading full licensed bank. They are currently looking for a high calibre Credit Risk Modelling Manager to join their expanding operations in Hong Kong
- Excellent career exposure
- Flexible and dynamic work environment
Expires on 31 Dec 2023
- Provide support to department in the development and validation of credit risk rating models for the measurement and management of credit risk for the Bank
- Responsible for the implementation, monitoring and enhancement of credit risk rating models and other related analytics tools
- Conduct regular stress testing and execute validation of credit scorecards, PD/LGD/EAD, IFRS9 ECL models in accordance with regulatory requirements
- Evaluate the performance and applicability of credit risk models and prepare reports, document findings and make recommendations to management or related stakeholders
- Design, formulate and maintain risk models related policies to strengthen internal control
- Perform other ad hoc projects or assignments
Posted ByCay Li
Tel: 6377 12 email@example.com
- Bachelor Degree in Risk Management, Statistics, Quantitative Finance or related disciplines
- 8 years of relevant experience with knowledge of credit risk modelling and analytics
- Professional qualification in ACCA / CPA / CFA / FRM / PRM is preferred
- Good understanding of credit models IFRS9, PD/LGD/EAD, and familiar with banking ordinance, HKMA SPMs, BASEL
- Strong leadership skills and with hands-on experience
- Sound knowledge in statistical analysis and familiar with programming in SAS, Excel VBA and SQL
- Good communication, presentation and analytical skills
Interested applicants please contact me at 6377 12 86 or send your resume to Cay Li: firstname.lastname@example.org
** For more job opportunities, please visit our website: www.pplesearch.com**