Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
2 listing(s) available.
01 Jun 2023
Senior Manager, Credit Risk – Private Bank
Hong Kong SARPermanent PositionOur client is a leading private bank who is looking for a seasoned credit risk professional to support their fast-growing operation in Hong Kong. Incumbent can look forward to gaining excellent exposure with different counterparties within the bank and also with external regulators and enjoy excellent career progression opportunities.
Salary Range: HKD 60,000 - 70,000Expires on 03 Jul 2023
- Oversee the overall credit risk management of private banking
- Formulate and update credit risk policies and strategies
- Perform risk assessments for credit related regulatory requirements, follow-up throughout the closure of risks and gaps identified.
- Perform post-drawdown review to ensure compliance with credit policies and relevant requirements
- Monitor credit portfolio risk and prepare credit risk reports to risk management committee
- Provide credit risk input & comment during the development and testing of the Branch’s credit systems and projects
- Review the level of non-performing loan and the sufficiency on provision
Posted ByJared Ng
Tel: +852 6377 email@example.com
- University degree or equivalent.
- Over 7 years of experience in credit risk management. Private Banking experience a plus.
- Good understanding of overall credit management
- In-depth knowledge with credit-related regulations / guidelines and related controls. Familiar with secured lending business.
- Self-motivated team player who is also capable of working independently
- Good command in English, Mandarin Chinese (spoken), and Chinese typing.
22 Dec 2022
Credit Risk Management - Credit Risk Modelling
Hong Kong SARPermanent PositionOur client is a leading full licensed bank. They are currently looking for a high calibre Credit Risk Modelling Manager to join their expanding operations in Hong Kong
- Excellent career exposure
- Flexible and dynamic work environment
Expires on 31 Dec 2023
- Provide support to department in the development and validation of credit risk rating models for the measurement and management of credit risk for the Bank
- Responsible for the implementation, monitoring and enhancement of credit risk rating models and other related analytics tools
- Conduct regular stress testing and execute validation of credit scorecards, PD/LGD/EAD, IFRS9 ECL models in accordance with regulatory requirements
- Evaluate the performance and applicability of credit risk models and prepare reports, document findings and make recommendations to management or related stakeholders
- Design, formulate and maintain risk models related policies to strengthen internal control
- Perform other ad hoc projects or assignments
Posted ByCay Li
Tel: 6377 12 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor Degree in Risk Management, Statistics, Quantitative Finance or related disciplines
- 8 years of relevant experience with knowledge of credit risk modelling and analytics
- Professional qualification in ACCA / CPA / CFA / FRM / PRM is preferred
- Good understanding of credit models IFRS9, PD/LGD/EAD, and familiar with banking ordinance, HKMA SPMs, BASEL
- Strong leadership skills and with hands-on experience
- Sound knowledge in statistical analysis and familiar with programming in SAS, Excel VBA and SQL
- Good communication, presentation and analytical skills
Interested applicants please contact me at 6377 12 86 or send your resume to Cay Li: email@example.com
** For more job opportunities, please visit our website: www.pplesearch.com**