Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
14 Mar 2019
Market Risk Senior Officer
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established global bank with a strong presence in Singapore is currently looking for an experienced Market Risk professional to join their Risk management team. This will be a unique opportunity to come on board as an experienced individual to join a growing team with strong commodities clients’ base. In return, you will enjoy a remuneration of up to S$72,000 per annum.
Job Responsibilities include:
Expires on 28 Mar 2019
- Responsible for Portfolio monitoring, market risk limit monitoring
- Support Operational Risk Management and Credit analysis
- Process daily mark to market computation on risk management
- Work with relevant stakeholders to implement key credit initiatives by the bank and keep up to date on policy and regulatory changes and requirements
- Participate in ad-hoc duties when assigned
Posted ByTerin Neo Chee Hoon (Reg No: R1764909)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minimum Degree holder
- Min. 5 years of working experiences in ALM/Market Risk management, both monitoring and reporting
- Good communication skill in English and Mandarin to communicate with stakeholders in North Asian offices
- Ability to interact effectively with people at different levels
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Neo Chee Hoon, Reg No: R1764909).
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted