Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
27 Jun 2019
Market Risk Analyst
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established Corporate/Investment Bank seeking to further establish its presence in Singapore, is currently on the lookout for an experienced Market Risk Management Professional. This is an excellent opportunity for you to develop your career with one of the leading regional banks.
Reporting directly to the Head of Risk Management, you will capture, monitor and understand all material risks in the portfolio and ensure these are reported accurately. You will build rapport and work closely with the senior risk managers and traders to analyze and understand the portfolio exposures. You will provide market risk oversight of portfolio exposures and will keep abreast of key market movements and connecting them with portfolio exposure changes and P&L performances. Successful candidates can expect total remunerations of up to SGD 80,000 per annum.
Expires on 27 Jul 2019
- Generating trading risk reports timely and accurately
- Daily analysing and reporting of market risk positions, exposures and sensitivities, as well as limit monitoring.
- Follow market news, trends and movements and able to highlight key risk positions or drivers.
- Prepares VaR / Expected Shortfall and Stress reports and write commentary on day-on-day movements for key stakeholders such as trading desks and Management.
- Works with Front Office, Business Management Support, Product Control and IT, while supporting any ad-hoc market risk project.
- End of day market data collection and generating of risk factors to provide input into market risk system for generation of VaR / Expected Shortfall
- Prepares monthly regulatory reporting for trading book
- Assist in review of market risk limits and mandates by providing time series of risks utilisations for Group, Head Office and overseas centres.
- Participate in projects (i.e. Murex, BCBS 239 and/or ad hoc market risk projects where assigned), process changes and department initiatives.
- Assist in reviewing new Treasury products or product variation and address risk concerns before signing off product launch.
Posted ByNg Se Wei (Reg No: R1110161)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics or Statistics with strong interest in market risk management are welcomed to apply.
- The ideal candidate has at least three (3) years of market risk related experience.
- Detailed and meticulous qualities are essential.
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure with commitment to deliver under tight deadlines and drive initiatives to completion effectively.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint are required. Knowledge of VBA and Access is preferred.
Location : Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Ng Se Wei, Reg No: R1110161)
Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057