Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
05 May 2022
Governance & Operational Risk Management – Risk Manager
SingaporePermanent PositionA Regional life insurer is looking to hire an experienced Governance & Operational Risk Manager in Singapore. You will be part of the Group Operational Risk Management (ORM) Team and responsible for the support and enhancement of governance activities and implementation of the Group ORM Framework.
Expires on 31 May 2022
- Ensure that the Group Governance and ORM structure, risk policies, and guidelines are effectively communicated, implemented, and followed across the organization
- Assist in the development and review of Group ORM policies and procedures
- Supporting the Business Continuity Management program's implementation and refinement
- Lead the Business Impact Analysis and Business Continuity Plan reviews with business units
- Facilitate and support all BCM exercises including industry-wide exercises
- Organize and provide BCM trainings to coordinators and employees
- Collaborate with business divisions to meet additional ORM requirements such as incident reporting, outsourcing, and RCSA, among others
- In charge of group oversight activities, including providing support to local risk management and ensuring timely data consolidation for group reporting
- Responsible for group risk management reporting and escalation to the Board, Board Risk Committee, and Management
- Assist in the preparation of ad-hoc group-wide reports for submission to internal stakeholders or regulators as needed
- Takes responsibility for assessing business and regulatory compliance risks and taking suitable measures to mitigate them
- Maintains a basic understanding of industry trends in regulatory compliance, new risks, and technology in order to better evaluate risk and protect the company
- Highlights any potential concerns / dangers and shares best risk management methods in a proactive manner
Posted ByGlenn Wong (Reg No: R1106685)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Bachelor’s degree in any related disciplines
- At least 6 years of working experience in operational risk management, business continuity management or audit, preferably in the financial service industries
- Knowledge in risk management components such as risk processes, risk appetite, governance, reporting, and systems
- Good written and oral communication skills, and stakeholder management
- A proactive team player who can work independently and multi-task
- Strong analytical skills
- Extensive experience in Microsoft Excel.
- High level of honesty, accepts ownership of work, and has a positive attitude toward teamwork
- Takes the initiative to better the current situation and is adaptable to new changes
Office Location: Singapore, Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Glenn Wong, Reg No:R1106685) or email@example.com (Marilyn Koh Hui Ling, Reg No: R21102316). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057
18 Apr 2022
Risk Manager - Futures Brokerage Startup - Central, Singapore
SingaporePermanent PositionA top Asian Futures and Securities Firm is seeking a seasoned Risk Management professional to take up an active and important role of the setting up of the organization's Risk Management office in Singapore. This is a unique opportunity, where you will assist in the design, implementation and management of the enterprise risk management (in particular, Market, Credit and Liquidity risk). In return for contributions in this highly important and visible role, you will enjoy a remuneration package of up to S$120,000 per annum.
Expires on 18 Jun 2022
- Assist in the design, implementation and management of the enterprise risk management (in particular, Market, Credit and Liquidity risk) and internal control frameworks and polices;
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure proper documentation of all policies and procedures applicable to the key controls of significant business processes to support the company activities as well as external stallholders
- Manage business continuity planning by coordinating drills and working with business unit leadership to identify gaps in response protocols.
- Conduct deep dive root cause analysis when incidents or near misses arise and report outcome to Management.
- Conduct relevant stress tests to ensure risk exposures are monitored and follow up actions taken
- Conduct initial credit scoring of newly onboarded clients and periodic credit reviews on existing clients
- Create on dashboard and data visualization
- Monitor and compute daily PnL/VaR computation and validation against market movements
- Prepare monthly and/or daily reporting to the Management
Posted ByNg Se Wei 黄士维 (Reg No: R1110161)
Tel: (65) 6730 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in financial industry Risk Management, experience in futures and options environment is an add on advantage.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking/Engineering/Mathematics/Economics or equivalent
- Experience in managing risk exposures arising from SGX derivatives trading activities and familiarity with futures exchange trading and derivatives clearing rules is preferred.
- Possess the ability to understand, evaluate and manage the various risks inherent in a brokerage firm
- Ability to work independently in a fast pace environment and to prioritize both BAU and project work
- Required Skill(s): Visual Basic, Python/SQL, Microsoft Office, Financial Derivatives, Data Analytics tools (PowerBI, Tableau, Qlik) is an add on advantage
Interested candidates may kindly send in your CV to email@example.com (Ng Se Wei, Reg No: R1110161)
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform you that only successful applicants will be contacted.
06 Apr 2022
Team Head - HR, Risk & Compliance
Hong Kong SARPermanent PositionOur client is a well-established bank in Hong Kong. They are currently looking for a high calibre Team Head - HR, Risk and Compliance to be part of their dynamic Human Resources department.
- Excellent exposure
- Friendly and stable work environment
- Competitive remuneration
Expires on 31 Dec 2022
- To oversee HR Risk & Compliance Section in performing risk & compliance functions related to human resources
- To design, plan, organize, implement and oversee human resources programmes, policies and functions related to HR risk & compliance, and ensure compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements
- To interpret legal and regulatory requirements, and formulate operational strategy for HR processes related to risk & compliance management
- To manage HR compliance obligations and conduct risk/compliance check or self-assessment
- To act as the central point of contact on HR risk & compliance matters within division.
- To monitor operational risk incidents and follow up on comments from Compliance Division, Internal Audit Department, HKMA, external auditors, etc.
- To supervise subordinate activities and participate in HR activities in peer banks, professional societies and relevant organizations
- To undertake ad-hoc HR risk and compliance related projects
Posted ByCay Li
Tel: 6377 firstname.lastname@example.org
- University graduate, preferably Master in Business Administration or related discipline.
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience in human resources management, of which at least 10 years at managerial level.
- Good knowledge of human resources management.
- Solid experience in planning and developing human resources policies and practices.
- Ability to drive projects in deadline driven situations and communicate to all levels internally and externally.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Native or fluent in Mandarin, proficient in English, Cantonese would be plus
Interested applicants please contact me at 6377 1286 or send your resume to Cay Li: email@example.com
** For more job opportunities, please visit our website: www.pplesearch.com**