Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
28 Aug 2019
Associate Director - Client Services
Hong KongPermanent PositionOur client is a premier asset manager with breadth across various asset sectors and global markets, and strong asset-liability management capabilities. In view of their expansion in Hong Kong, they are looking for a senior client service professional to join their institutional sales team in Hong Kong. Successful incumbent will have the chance to work in a dynamic environment with excellent career exposure to grow their career.
Expires on 27 Sep 2019
- Support marketing efforts in preparing pitch books, responses to Requests for Proposals (RFPs), and due diligence questionnaires (DDQs)
- Support the day-to-day servicing aspects of multiple and highly complex managed account and fund institutional clients, including responding to client queries and ad-hoc requests, coordinating fund subscriptions and redemptions, and resolving operational inquiries
- Preparation of client reporting
- Support efforts in the onboarding of new clients, addition of product lines to existing clients, terminations or transitions of assets
Posted ByJared Ng
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext. 818 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Undergraduate degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance or similar
- Demonstrated record of success in supporting institutional clients and developing strong working relationships with internal key stakeholders (Sales, Compliance, Legal, Portfolio Management)
- Exceptional multi-tasking, time management, organization, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Strong project management skills including attention to detail, analytical thinking and decisiveness
- Ability to work autonomously, effectively handling multiple issues, prioritizing deadlines appropriately and remaining flexible and professional
- Strong English and Mandarin written and verbal communication skills with ability to translate documents
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in Financial Services or Investment Management and good knowledge of investment products such as mutual funds, real estate, fixed income and private placements etc.
Interested Applicants please send your resume (in Word format) together with present and expected salary to Jared Ng:
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext. 818 / 6377-1288
** For more job opportunities, please visit our website: www.pplesearch.com**
19 Jun 2019
Compliance and Operational Risk Manager – Corporate Bank
SingaporePermanent PositionA Corporate Bank is looking for a seasoned Compliance and Operational Risk Manager to support their Compliance and Operational Risk function in Singapore. This will be a great opportunity for you to establish yourself at senior management level. Reporting directly to the Head of Compliance and Operational Risk Management, you will be required to provide compliance advisory for regulatory and AML matters locally, on top of Operational Risk topics. In return, you will enjoy an attractive annual remuneration of up to S$100,000.
Expires on 26 Sep 2019
- Advise internal stakeholders on queries with regard to regulatory compliance and AML/CFT
- Conduct independent testing as assigned to assure compliance with applicable laws, rules and standards in accordance with Compliance Testing Calendar. Keep track of issues raised by internal/external audit and regulators, review and validate the evidence and ensure issues are fully addressed
- Review transaction monitoring cases, investigate and escalate any suspicious transactions
- Draft Compliance or Operational Risk Management related policy and procedures, and keep it up to date
Posted ByEdmund Wee Yong Ping (Reg No: R1981776)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Bachelor of Business, or Banking or other relevant subjects.
- Good understanding of governance, compliance processes and regulatory requirements
- 5 years of Compliance experience in banking industry. With add-on experience on operational risk management, Audit will be an advantage.
- Mature and able to communicate with all levels, and willing to take tasks assigned by management.
- Good team player
Location : Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Edmund Wee Yong Ping, Reg No: R1981776)
Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057