Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
21 Nov 2018
SingaporePermanent PositionThe position is responsible to achieve or exceed annual sales budget assigned to the territory with effective implementation of sales and promotional activities. This position will strategically promote assigned products in accordance to the company’s rules and regulations and also build and maintain a professional and positive working relationship within and outside the organization.
Expires on 21 Dec 2018
- To achieve sales targets by effectively utilizing all the approved promotional tools.
- To identify and increase key opportunities in new accounts and manage the existing accounts with entrepreneurial mindset.
- To promote and implement marketing activities
- To actively monitor and disseminate competitive intelligence from multiple sources and ensure vigilant and accurate patient tracking.
- To profile and develop a master call list and make six (6) quality sales calls per day. To report regularly the pre call planning and call outcomes via the call reports to the supervisor.
- To continuously update the disease, product knowledge and selling skills via self-learning, product training, seminars and coaching from the supervisor.
Posted ByJo Wong (Suan) (Reg No: R1873556)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Tertiary education with a pharmacy or science degree.
- Preferably 2- 3 years’ of relevant experience in sales;
- Degree in Life Sciences or Pharmacy will be considered as well
- Possess strong presentation, planning, organization skills.
- Strong sense of commitment and dedication, with sense of urgency to get things done and results-driven attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong team player, adaptable and versatile with the ability to work across different culture
- Must have a car
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Jo Wong (Suan), Reg No: R1873556)
Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057