Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
13 Jun 2019
Senior Product Specialist
MalaysiaPermanent PositionThe company is a European MNC. They are a leading company in industrial & lab instruments.
Expires on 27 Jun 2019
- Grow target accounts and maintain sales pipelines.
- Qualifying database and updating CRM.
- Identify potential customers; planning & organizing sales call schedules.
- Support Sales Manager in the execution of marketing campaigns, lead generation and pipeline management.
- Provide technical application support to customers' staff through training.
- Negotiate pricing with customers.
- Prepare cost estimates with related customer documents.
- Maintain records of customer communication and sales activity in CRM system.
Posted ByDanny Lu
- Degree in Science, preferably in Chemistry, Polymer, Material, and/or Chemical Engineering or any related field.
- Minimum 3-5 years working experience in sales and/or laboratory position.
- Able to network across all levels and work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated, result oriented and energetic with passion to succeed.
- Willing to travel within Malaysia when required.
- Possess own transport with valid driving license.
- Open for Malaysians only!
26 May 2019
Healthcare Product Specialist
SingaporePermanent PositionGlobally recognized leader within the Medical Device industry specializing in consumer healthcare
Expires on 25 Jun 2019
- Handle and grow product portfolio by meeting sales targets in designated hospitals & community
- Achieving of KPI of the product portfolio handled.
- Analyse and management of market trend and market share of product range.
- Analyse and monitor sales on territory
- Expand market share and explore new business opportunities.
- Managing and developing key products in specific segment for business expansion initiative
- Provide customers reliable information about pathology/ products supported by clinical studies
- Strategic expansion plans and business development for focused product portfolio.
- Proposing and execution of innovative marketing ideas of improvement.
- Conduct product presentation and train Medical Consultants and Nurses on the medical devices that are in our portfolio.
- Participate Local and International Medical Congress and Medical Conference to increase product awareness to all local and international medical professionals.
- Ensure customer satisfaction
Posted ByJo Wong (Suan) (Reg No: R1873556)
Tel: 96519216 (whatsapp only)firstname.lastname@example.org
Tertiary education with a pharmacy or science degree.
Preferably 3 years’ of relevant experience in consumer health
in Life Sciences or Pharmacy will be considered as well
Possess strong presentation, planning, organization skills.
Strong sense of commitment and dedication, with sense of urgency to get things done and results-driven attitude.
Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, both verbal and written.
Strong team player, adaptable and versatile with the ability to work across different culture
Must have a car
24 May 2019
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client is one globally recognized leader within the FMCG industry with an extensive consumer healthcare portfolio
The position is responsible to achieve or exceed annual sales budget assigned to the territory with effective implementation of sales and promotional activities. This position will strategically promote assigned consumer health products in accordance to the company’s rules and regulations and also build and maintain a professional and positive working relationship within and outside the organization.
Major tasks and responsibilities of position
Expires on 23 Jun 2019
- To achieve sales targets by effectively utilizing all the approved promotional tools.
- To identify and increase key opportunities in new accounts and manage the existing accounts with entrepreneurial mindset.
- To promote and implement marketing activities
- To profile and develop a master call list and make six (6) quality sales calls per day. To report regularly the pre call planning and call outcomes via the call reports to the supervisor.
- To continuously update the disease, product knowledge and selling
- Implement demand generation activities and programs to support the sales in the Nursing Home channel
Posted ByJo Wong (Suan) (Reg No: R1873556)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Tertiary education with a pharmacy or science degree.
- Preferably 3 years’ of relevant experience in consumer health
- in Life Sciences or Pharmacy will be considered as well
- Possess strong presentation, planning, organization skills.
- Strong sense of commitment and dedication, with sense of urgency to get things done and results-driven attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong team player, adaptable and versatile with the ability to work across different culture
- Must have a car
Office Location: East
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Jo Wong (Suan), Reg No: R1873556)
Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057