Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
08 Oct 2019
Medical Sales Executive
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client is one globally recognized leader within the FMCG industry with an extensive consumer healthcare portfolio
The position is responsible to achieve or exceed annual sales budget assigned to the territory with effective implementation of sales and promotional activities. This position will strategically promote assigned consumer health products in accordance to the company’s rules and regulations and also build and maintain a professional and positive working relationship within and outside the organization.
Major tasks and responsibilities of position
Expires on 07 Nov 2019
- To achieve sales targets by effectively utilizing all the approved promotional tools.
- To identify and increase key opportunities in new accounts and manage the existing accounts with entrepreneurial mindset.
- To promote and implement marketing activities
- To profile and develop a master call list and make quality sales calls. To report regularly the pre call planning and call outcomes via the call reports to the supervisor.
- To continuously update the disease, product knowledge and selling
- Implement demand generation activities and programs to support the sales in the Mount E, Gleneagles
Posted ByJo Wong (Suan) (Reg No: R1873556)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Tertiary education with a pharmacy or science degree.
- Preferably 3 years’ of relevant experience in consumer health
- Experience in Life Sciences or Pharmacy will be considered as well
- Possess strong presentation, planning, organization skills.
- Strong sense of commitment and dedication, with sense of urgency to get things done and results-driven attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong team player, adaptable and versatile with the ability to work across different culture
- Must have a car
Location : East
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Jo Wong (Suan), Reg No: R1873556). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057