Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
19 Aug 2019
Employee Benefits Sales Manager
SingaporePermanent PositionOne of the largest global life insurance company with ambitious growth plan is on the lookout for Corporate Sales Manager and working closely with the Operations Team to increase and expand the Employee Benefits Business through the Direct Channel. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to grow and gain exposure by getting involved in business development, underwriting, planning, marketing and campaign management. This is the chance where you will be able to elevate your skills from a senior level position and also be remunerated annually of up to S$ 100,000 with quarterly incentives too.
- Maintain and develop excellent rapport with business partners through discovering various opportunities on acquiring incremental business for Employee Benefits.
- Propose and establish strategic marketing campaigns for both internal and external stakeholders to ensure Cluster Yearly Key performance indicators are met.
- Participate in cold calling and to acquire new business for the company.
- Cultivate permanent partnership with the new business through optimizing business opportunities and outstanding customer management.
- Optimize agency performance, sales result and business plans by conducting regular meetings with Cluster agency leaders and/or potential producers.
- Manage the operational requirements of the field force to ensure full and appropriate logistic support to be given & problem solving assistance in the running.
Expires on 18 Sep 2019
- Manage a conducive and productive cluster working environment.
Posted ByWinnie Ng Yu (Reg No: R1879732)
- Candidate to have at least 3-10 years of relevant experience
- Life, Health and Employee Benefit experience is preferred
- Product underwriting and Claims knowledge will be added benefits
- Candidate who possess outstanding interpersonal and influencing skills is preferred
- Performance Management driven & a team player
- Candidates with EB Broking experience are welcome to apply
Interested candidates please kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Ng Yu Winnie, Reg No: R1879732) or call +65 6511 3425 for more information. Otherwise, do feel free to spread the information and refer your friend to this great career opportunity.
07 Aug 2019
Sales Associate / Senior Sales Associate – Luxury Fashion
Hong KongPermanent Position• Attractive basic salary with competitive commission scheme • Clear career path with excellent growth opportunities Our client is a fast growing fashion brand famous for its leather goods and ready-to-wear. Their stores are located at prime downtown locations in Hong Kong and the brand carries an image of being fashionable, unique, classy, and elegant. They are offering clear career progression opportunities, attractive basic salary with excellent compensation package for candidates who are passionate in pursuing a career luxury retail sector.
Expires on 06 Sep 2019
- Provide excellent brand knowledge and communication skills to customers in order to build lasting relationship for returning customers
- Apply multiple selling techniques in order to cross-sell and up-sell
- Manage customer complaints with professional manner and patience
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Ensures a unique client experience, creating a long lasting relationship, taking care of all phases of the selling ceremony, after sales and clienteling activities
Posted ByDiane Chau
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext. 829 / (852) email@example.com
- Diploma or above in any disciplines
- Possesses high energy and has strong fashion sense
- Minimum 1 year of luxury retail experience, for Senior position, at least 3 years related experience in luxury retail industry
- Able to build strong rapport with customers with good communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Excellent in customer service and cross-selling skills
- Good command of spoken and written Cantonese, English, and Mandarin.
- Shift duty is required
- Candidates with more experience may be considered as Senior Sales
Interested Applicants please send your cover letter and full resume (in Word format) together with latest and expected salary to Diane Chau:
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext. 829 / (852) 6377-1894
** For more job opportunities, please visit our website: www.pplesearch.com **