Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
28 Feb 2020
Business Development Business Banking Assistant Manager
SingaporePermanent PositionOur Life Insurer is looking out for someone with experience and passion to develop General Insurance through their Business Banking partner. You are required to explore opportunities across Bus, plan and roll out marketing campaigns with the Banks, and work with internal and external stakeholders to implement strategies and ensure sales targets are achieved!
- Develop and Implement Business Plan with the Bank.
- Exploring opportunities across BUs and customer touch points.
- Maintain excellent rapport with the Bank
- Effective management of the BUs with the objective of optimizing business opportunities and securing long term partnership with them.
- Plan and develop marketing campaigns and strategies with the Bank to ensure various key performance indicators are met; and
- Plan and launch campaigns, including timelines for sequence launch of Acquisition (Cross sell) and Customer Management (Up-sell) campaigns based on Product Sequencing and bank's Customer Life Cycle.
Expires on 30 Apr 2020
- Work with all internal and external stakeholders to ensure smooth and timely implementation of marketing campaigns and achieve sales targets through effective acquisition, customer management and conservation activities with control budget;
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to obtain all necessary clearance and approvals; and
- Involve in special projects and any duties as assigned.
Posted ByChris Tan Wei Xuan (Reg No: R2089934)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minimum Degree holder preferable with professional insurance qualification;
- 3 to 5 years of working experience in similar field
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good team player with the ability to multitask and work independently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
If the above speaks to you, we’d love to hear from you. Please send in your updated CV if you feel there is a strict fit with your experience and interest.
Location : Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (Chris Tan Wei Xuan, Reg No: R2089934 / Glenn Wong Sai How R1106685). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057