Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
23 Mar 2021
Business Development and Partnerships Manager | Fund Management (FinTech) | Singapore
SingaporePermanent PositionGreat opportunity if you would like to build your career within FinTech as a Business Development Manager, and passionate about playing a key role in the success of a rapidly growing fund management firm. You will partner key leaders within the business and corporate functions to actively seek opportunities for partnerships and tie ups with financial institutions in Singapore and the region. In return, you can expect annual remuneration of up to SGD 120,000 per annum.
Expires on 30 Apr 2021
- Actively seek opportunities for partnerships and tie ups with companies in Singapore and the region.
- Responsible for winning new customers from existing market segments as well as the expansion into new market segments.
- Develop revenue pipelines from new customers / market segments.
- Creating, negotiating and closing commercial agreements.
- Instrumental in devising and implementing the strategy for meeting new business/sales performance targets.
Posted ByNg Se Wei 黄士维 (Reg No: R1110161)
Tel: (65) 6730 email@example.com
- Degree from a recognized institution
- Minimum 5 years work experience in sales or business development, preferably in financial services sector.
- Preferably a strong network within the FI/NBFI space
- Proven track record in sales, business development and winning new business.
- Proven track record of increasing revenue through generation of leads.
- Show an understanding of the challenges facing the industry at present and illustrate knowledge of the operational attention to detail required to succeed in the industry.
- Proficiency in the Chinese language is required for partnership with North Asian customers
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Ng Se Wei, Reg No: R1110161)
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057