Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
21 Feb 2020
Relationship / Senior Relationship Manager (OFFSHORE)
SingaporePermanent PositionAn international bank with a strong global presence is seeking to expand their team of Relationship Managers. Looking for sales driven, service oriented and client-centric Managers to join their growing team. Desk available are Indonesia Desk, North Asia Desk, Malaysia Desk & NRI Desk
Expires on 22 Mar 2020
- Actively acquire and prospect new Offshore customers, develop and strengthen their relationships with the Bank in accordance with relevant business goals.
- Manage the relationships with new and existing HNW customers through professional consultative financial needs analysis.
- Provide regular market information updates and trend analysis to these customers.
- Excellent customer service
Posted ByAllen Loon Wei Chong (Reg No: R1987694)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minimum experience 3 years for Relationship Manager and 6 years for Senior Relationship Manager in the banking and financial services industry.
- Ability to manage the affluent segment, and show consistent sales performance.
- Recognised university degree and possess CMFAS certification (M1B, M5, M6, M6A, M8, M8A, M9, M9A & HI).
- Sound knowledge of banking products and services including investment products such as unit trusts, bancassurance and treasury products.
- Willing to travel for business
- Ability to work independently, self-motivated with an outgoing personality and a great team player
- Exhibit strong interpersonal, communication skills and good at tele-consulting
If the above speaks to you, we’d love to hear from you. Please send in your updated CV if you feel there is a strict fit with your experience and interest.
Location : Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (Allen Loon Wei Chong, Reg No: R1987694 / Glenn Wong Sai How R1106685). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057