Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
02 May 2019
Senior Client Service Consultant
Hong KongPermanent PositionOur client is a premier asset manager with breadth across various asset sectors and global markets, and strong asset-liability management capabilities. In view of their expansion in Hong Kong, they are new looking for a new member within their client services team in Hong Kong. Successful incumbent will have the chance to work in a dynamic environment with excellent exposure to further their career.
Expires on 30 May 2019
- Support marketing efforts in preparing pitch books, responses to Requests for Proposals (RFPs), and due diligence questionnaires (DDQs)
- Support the day-to-day servicing aspects of multiple and highly complex managed account and fund institutional clients, including responding to client queries and ad-hoc requests, coordinating fund subscriptions and redemptions, and resolving operational inquiries
- Preparation of client reporting
- Support efforts in the onboarding of new clients, addition of product lines to existing clients, terminations or transitions of assets
Posted ByJared Ng
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext. 818 / email@example.com
- Undergraduate degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance or similar
- Demonstrated record of success in supporting institutional clients and developing strong working relationships with internal key stakeholders (Sales, Compliance, Legal, Portfolio Management)
- Exceptional multi-tasking, time management, organization, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Strong project management skills including attention to detail, analytical thinking and decisiveness
- Ability to work autonomously, effectively handling multiple issues, prioritizing deadlines appropriately and remaining flexible and professional
- Strong English and Mandarin written and verbal communication skills with ability to translate documents
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Financial Services or Investment Management and various investment products (real estate, fixed income, private placements)
Interested Applicants please send your resume (in Word format) together with present and expected salary to Jared Ng:
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext. 818 / 6377-1288
** For more job opportunities, please visit our website: www.pplesearch.com**