Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
26 Mar 2021
Product Manager | Regional Private Bank | Central, Singapore
SingaporePermanent PositionThis is a unique opportunity to be a part of a strong wealth management business franchise, helping them to grow their Private Banking business as an Investment Product Manager. As a senior member of the team, you are expected to provide strategic investment services, customized financial solutions and execution of the market trades covering bonds, equities, funds and structured products. In return, you will enjoy an attractive total remuneration of up to SGD 150,000 per annum.
You will be responsible for:
Expires on 07 Jun 2021
- Work closely with the Investment Products Team in Head Office, and be a part of a strong wealth management business franchise which services the banking needs of high net worth clients.
- Assist Head of Private Banking in providing strategic investment services, customized financial solutions and execution of the market trades covering bonds, equities, funds and structured products.
- Analyse business needs and competitors’ trends, so as to issue business requirements in system enhancement projects that aim at offering a best-in-class trading platform in the market.
- Conduct the due diligence on new investment products and performance reviews of the existing ones in the product shelf, and be a contact person in driving the relationship with business counterparts.
- Assist the Head Office Investment Products team to generate and distribute investment strategies, ideas and articulate investment concepts to RMs and respectively their high net worth clients.
- Have an oversight on the dealing infrastructure / processes / systems for the investment products, and be responsible for all sales documentations, product agreements, and service level agreements.
- Liaise effectively with the respective stakeholders including the Head Office Investment Products team, Technology, Operations, Compliance and Risk Management to ensure smooth operations processes.
- Identify changes in regional market practice and regulatory requirements to develop and improve systems, frameworks and tools
Posted ByNg Se Wei 黄士维 (Reg No: R1110161)
Tel: +65 6730 email@example.com
- University graduate with 5 to 7 years of product manager experience in bonds, equities, funds or structured products.
- Sound understanding of economics, market practices and investment products in the wealth management business.
- Holder of the existing CMFAS certification (e.g. M1, M2, M5, M6, and M7) is a mandatory requirement of this job.
- Superior communication and organization skills, with the ability to interact with senior stakeholders, with good verbal and written communication skills in English. Fluency in Chinese is advantageous, as the job requires to communicate with key stakeholders in North Asia
- Excellent team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills to work well with all levels of counterparts.
- Willingness to work under a dynamic environment, multi-tasking with tight and short assignment / project deadlines.
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Ng Se Wei, Reg No: R1110161). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057