Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
02 Sep 2020
Sales Account Manager
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client is a global market leader in chemical and ingredients distribution, European based international company which manages complex supply chains for both chemical manufacturers and consumers by simplifying market access to thousands of products and services.
Expires on 02 Oct 2020
- To drive and lead sales & marketing through Commercial Excellence and ensure the achievement of annual sales target as well as the successful management of customers and suppliers. This position is also expected to maintain and strengthen relationship with key business partners and customers, develop new business opportunity to fulfil the organization’s overall business plan and strategies.
- Daily management of sales activities - prospecting, pricing & negotiations, customer visits/interactions via Customer Relationship Management tool etc.
- Ensure the optimal assignment of customers amongst the sales team, including having personal customer accounts
- Monitor and review sales performance regularly with the BU Manager to ensure sales and profit targets are met
- Conduct customer surveys and market mapping from time to time
- Ensure a steady flow of healthy pipeline opportunities are continuously commercialized
- Submit monthly sales performance reports and any other reports that may be required by core suppliers
- Assist in preparing annual business plan and follow through with the necessary activities
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budget for the business unit
- Manage inventory and customer receivables to meet working capital requirements
- Adopt Commercial Excellence, internal SOPs and corporate policies of the company
- Work closely with internal team, suppliers and customers to plan and execute strategies to drive growth
- Assist in any other ad-hoc duties assigned by the management
Posted ByChew Chia Ning (Reg No: R1657483)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Tertiary education (University or Polytechnic graduates) in food science or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years working experience in sales and business development roles within the Food & Nutrition industry
- A successful track record in sales and marketing in Food & Nutrition products
- Working experience with or for a food ingredient distributor is preferred
- Existing network with customers and suppliers in the Food & Nutrition industry
Location : WEST
If the above speaks to you, we’d love to hear from you. Please send in your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Chew Chia Ning, Reg No: R1657483) if you feel there is a fit with your experience and interest. You may also forward this interesting opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057