Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
17 Jun 2020
Group Insurance Business Development Assistant Vice President (Brokers Channel)
SingaporePermanent PositionOur life insurer client is looking for passionate and influential individuals with experience within Group Insurance, to manage the Broker Channels and in charge of growth and profitability.
Expires on 17 Jul 2020
- Service all intermediaries relating to group insurance products.
- Building and managing relationships with business partners for new business and renewal retention.
- Providing quotations/handle renewal & recommend renewal terms in accordance to the business acceptance, risk management & underwriting, profitability guidelines.
- Sending renewal notice to intermediaries.
- Follow-up with intermediaries on renewal confirmation and / or credit control.
- Conduct training presentations for intermediaries and business partners;
- Ensure prompt submission of renewal confirmations and employees data for billings, as well as liaising with internal operation team to resolve servicing and operational related matters.
- Making sure risks are underwritten and accepted in accordance to the guidelines on business acceptance, risk management & underwriting profitability.
- Accountability in considering business and regulatory compliance risks and takes appropriate steps to mitigate the risks.
- Maintain awareness of industry trends on regulatory compliance, emerging threats and appropriate steps to mitigate the risks.
- Highlight potential concerns, risks and proactively shares best risk management practices.
- Undertake other projects assigned.
Posted ByChris Tan Wei Xuan (Reg No: R2089934)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Tertiary degree or diploma or equivalent industry qualifications.
- 5 years working experience in sales and marketing in group insurance.
- Relevant experience on group insurance will be added advantage.
- Good knowledge of Life and Health group insurance products.
- Strong in interpersonal skills & relationship-building.
- Diligent and driven to meet sales targets.
- IT skills in Excel, Powerpoint, Access and Word are essential.
- M9, M5 & Health Insurance qualification will be added advantage.
- High level of integrity, takes accountability of work and good attitude over teamwork.
- Takes initiative to improve current state of things and adaptable to embrace new changes.
If the above speaks to you, we’d love to hear from you. Please send in your updated CV if you feel there is a strict fit with your experience and interest.
Location : Central Singapore
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com (Chris Tan Wei Xuan, Reg No: R2089934 / Glenn Wong Sai How R1106685). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057