Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
28 Jun 2021
Associate Director / Director, Trust Relationship Management
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established multi-jurisdictional international Trust Management firm with presence across APAC, EMEA and America is inviting an experienced Trust Relationship Management professional to join the team. Reporting to the Executive Director, you will be part of the team in delivering to the firm’s established and renowned list of clients globally.
Expires on 12 Aug 2021
- Deliver a full suite of trust and corporate services to clients
- Maintain and develop a portfolio of ongoing client relationship, with a view to identify new opportunity while ensuring client satisfaction
- Serve as a “A” signatory for the trust company
- Efficiently and effectively lead and manage initiatives and projects
- Conduct regular review and analysis of business performance
- Comply with the Group’s internal control and audit standards
- Attend firm’s Group Marketing events and other social events as appropriate
- Manage ad hoc projects
Posted ByGlenn Wong (Reg No: R1106685)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Strong technical knowledge of the trust and corporate structures
- Strong interpersonal skills and relationship management skills
- Strong work ethic; professional, approachable, results oriented, decisive
- Fluent written and spoken English. Ability to communicate in Chinese, both written and spoken, is an advantage. (to liaise with Chinese speaking associates).
- Inquisitive, self-motivated and able to inspire others to a high level of achievement
- Strong knowledge of the regulatory and compliance regime
- Possess at least 7 to 10 years of trust experience or applicable trust administration experience
- Experience in client relationship management in Private Client industry
- Degree and qualifications in the relevant fields, STEP Diploma qualification would be an advantage
- Proficient user of Microsoft Packages including Power point, Excel and Word
Location : Singapore
If the above speaks to you, we'd love to hear from you. Please send in your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Glenn Wong, Reg No: R1106685). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057