Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
05 Apr 2021
Business Manager - Regional Private Bank - Central Singapore
SingaporePermanent PositionA unique opportunity to be a part of a regional Private Banking franchise as a Business Manager; As a pioneer member of the team, you will help to start up middle office team, giving you an opportunity to work with senior stakeholders and influence decisions. You will be responsible for enhancing customer journey, and formulate, plan and maintain internal policy, Standard Operating Procedures, manual and application form. In return, you will enjoy an attractive total remuneration of up to S$ 100,000.
Expires on 29 May 2021
- Formulate, plan and maintain internal policy, Standard Operating Procedures, manual and application form
- Improve customer journey with system enhancement, process revamp to improve efficiency
- Compile/control the budget of the division and the sales performance report
- Calculate the reward/bonus and submit the result for approval
- Plan the referral process and drive reward campaigns
- Plan and conduct the marketing activities, organize and host major events
- Responsible for co-ordination and implement of global projects relating to the alignment of the local business
Posted ByNg Se Wei 黄士维 (Reg No: R1110161)
Tel: (65) 6730 email@example.com
- Minimum a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Banking and Finance/Accountancy or a relevant discipline
- 8-10 years’ experience in business support function in financial institutions (Private Banking, wealth management or SME finance)
- Effectively bilingual in English and Mandarin as the role requires communication with Chinese speaking colleagues in Hong Kong and Taiwan
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com (Adora Lee, Reg No: R1879177, Ng Se Wei, Reg No: R1110161). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057