Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
14 Nov 2019
Assistant Relationship Manager – Regional Corporate Investment Bank
SingaporePermanent PositionA Regional Corporate Investment bank seeking to further establish its presence in Singapore is looking for an experienced Assistant Relationship Manager. You will be given a great opportunity to be a part of a growing team as an experienced Assistant Relationship Manager. In return, you will enjoy an attractive annual remuneration of up to $80,000 per annum.
Expires on 14 Dec 2019
- Prepare credit proposals, monitoring of transactions and perform financial analysis of new lending proposals
- Review, evaluate and approve credit applications, authorize loan drawdown as per credit instructions
- Work closely with Head Office and RMs to ensure that each application is in line with all policies and regulations on the bank and regulators.
- Joint customer visits with RMs
- MAS Reporting
- Review credit documentation to ensure that approved terms are accurately reflected
Posted ByAdora Lee (Reg No: R1879177)
- More than 4 years’ experience in Credit analyst or Assistant Relationship Manager.
- Good communication skill in English and Mandarin to communicate with stakeholders in North Asian offices
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Adora Lee, Reg No: R1879177)
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057
25 Oct 2019
Senior System Engineer
Hong KongPermanent PositionInterested Applicants please send your full resume (in Word format) together with present and expected salary to Jan Li: Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext.813 or (852) 6377-1381 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Expires on 24 Nov 2019
- Implement and support virtual and cloud platforms including servers, storage, containers, network and system management tools.
- Needs to develop scripts and programs to automate system-related operations.
- Responsible for monitoring system performance, perform system tuning and trouble-shooting.
- Provide technical support to cloud infrastructure and system integration.
- Involved in ad-hoc projects when needed
Posted ByAndy Lin
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext.813 or (852) email@example.com
- Minimum degree holder in IT or related disciplined
- Over 5 years’ relevant experience preferably in Tech / FinTech environment and with prior experiences in managing small teams.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience on mobile payment, remittance will be advantageous
- Familiar with Linux operation environment, strong knowledge in networking, cybersecurity, cloud systems architecture, etc.
- Passionate team player with high adaptability to changes and with entrepreneurial mind-set.
- Good Interpersonal skills; Fluent Cantonese and English.
Interested Applicants please send your full resume (in Word format) together with present and expected salary to Jan Li:
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext.813 or (852) 6377-1381
**Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a more detailed discussion**
18 Oct 2019
Assistant Relationship Manager (Credit Analyst) – Large corps
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established Corporate Bank with profitable financial holding company is currently looking for an experienced Assistant Relationship Manager (Credit Analyst) to join their growing team. Reporting to the Relationship Manager, you will be responsible for assessing credit for large regional and local corporates, producing credit submissions and conducting analysis on companies’ business models.
Expires on 17 Nov 2019
- Provide support Relationship Manager during the process of originating new clients
- Prepare credit proposal, monitor transactions and perform financial analysis of new lending proposals
- Review, evaluate and approve credit application and authorize loan drawdown.
- Deepen stakeholder’s relationship by implementing key credit initiatives.
Posted BySam Tham Fong Wan (Reg No: R1987890)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- A recognized university degree with minimum 3 years of experience either as a Credit Analyst or in an Assistant Relationship Manager capacity.
- Possess strong financial and credit assessment skills.
- Good communication and people skills with the ability to coordinate activities with several stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with superior communication and organization skills, with the ability to interact with senior stakeholders, with good verbal and written communication skills in English. Fluency in Chinese is advantageous, as the job requires to communicate with key stakeholders in China.
Location : Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Sam Tham Fong Wan, Reg No: R1987890). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057