Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
14 Jul 2021
Trust & Wealth Planning Specialist, Private Banking
SingaporePermanent PositionA lead Asian bank is seeking experienced Trust and Wealth Planning Specialist to join its Private Banking Department.
Expires on 13 Aug 2021
- To prepare and submit documentation required for the onboarding of prospective service providers (trust companies, insurance brokers) based on acceptance criteria stipulated in Private Banking policies and procedures.
- To perform annual review of all external service providers onboarded accordance to ensure compliance to internal policies and procedures.
- To collaborate with RMs and advise on holistic solutions on wealth planning, insurance, trust services and family office needs to Private Banking prospects and clients.
- To be the key liaison to approved list of external service providers (trust companies or insurance brokers) to support Relationship Managers in their client acquisition and business development plan.
- To follow up on the implementation of any suggested planning solutions and liaise with external tax and legal advisors and service providers (trust companies, fiduciary companies, insurance brokers, legal firms etc.).
- Stay abreast of latest market development and regulatory updates and update internal policies and procedures when required.
- To conduct training internally or liaise with external trust partners to provide relevant training to Private Banking staff.
Posted ByGlenn Wong (Reg No: R1106685)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor‘s Degree holder and above with minimum 5 years of relevant experience as wealth planner, trust manager or legal advisor covering private clients from SEA and North Asia ideally in a Private Bank or Wealth
- Management or or similar Financial institution.
- AWP qualification preferred/required
- Possess strong technical knowledge; TEP/CFP qualification is a plus
- Family office governance experience is a plus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently as a self-starter and be adaptable
- Keep abreast of market developments and opportunities and work closely with Relationship Managers to deepen value-added service to Private Banking prospects and clients
Location : Singapore
If the above speaks to you, we'd love to hear from you. Please send in your updated CV to email@example.com (Glenn Wong, Reg No: R1106685). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057
09 Jul 2021
Associate Banker, Private Banking
Hong KongPermanent PositionOur client, a top-notch multinational bank, is currently looking for Associate Bankers (ARM) for their UHNW (HK / China / TW) and HNW team. Incumbent can look forward to working in a dynamic environment with excellent career exposure and career progression opportunities.
Expires on 06 Aug 2021
- Provide complete service support to client, including solving complex client inquiries
- Provide day to day support to Banker on documentation such as account opening and closing, loan disbursals, etc
- Client/prospect meetings - Organize the pre-call planning, organizing post-meeting notes, and maintain all client call records including call reports
- Assist the Banker in profiling, qualifying and converting prospects into clients, deepening the existing client relationship through deep-dive analysis
- Assist the Banker in the creation of sales and marketing strategies designed to generate revenue growth and to acquire new target clients, with a focus on Investments
- Assist the Banker with prospecting - conduct new client/prospect research, generate leads and develop prospects, network to identify referrals to new clients/prospects, and coordinate client events
- Provide accurate and timely revenue tracking and deal pipeline reports and other relevant information to the Banker
- Ensure appropriate documentation related to KYC/ AML from the client and ensure all aspects of client records and documentation are completed and updated
- Ensure everything comply with applicable laws, rules and regulations
Posted ByMatt Lau
Tel: +852 6377-1894MattHF.Lau@peoplesearch.jobs
- 2-10+ years of working experience in Private Banking sector as an Assistant Relationship Manager
- Experienced applicants will be considered as Senior Associate Banker / Team lead
- Bachelor's / University degree or equivalent experience
- HKSI / HKMA / CFA / IIQE Licensing will be an advantage
- Ability to manage relationships both internal and external; Ability to multi-task
- Strong understanding of Private Banking investment and credit products and operational procedures
- Proficiency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin