Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
04 Mar 2019
Trade Marketing Manager (Personal Care Industry)
MalaysiaPermanent PositionThe company is a manufacturer and marketer of non-prescription drugs and healthcare products. Headquarter is in Orchard Park, New York, U.S.A. with operations in Australia, South Africa, Canada, Scotland, Taiwan, Thailand, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Mexico, South Korea, China, and Japan. Manufacturing is carried out in 26 locations around the globe and marketing/distribution in over 150 countries. The company is a major player in the Japanese pharmaceutical market with top selling products in the eye care, topical, and stomach relief categories
Purpose of the Role:
The role is to develop trade strategies and promotion plan to drive Key Accounts’ growth in terms of market share, visibility and increase range selling. Working closely with Marketing and Sales departments, the role is an important function to support key accounts in achieving sales, effective merchandizing and market share objectives.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
* Work closely with Marketing & Sales Department to develop effective trade promotions and cascade the promotions with clear communication to the key accounts
* Translate marketing strategy into actionable sales plan to achieve targets. Implement activities that deliver brand growth based on consumer, shopper and customer requirements.
* Monitor and evaluate advertising and promotion to ensure smooth running of the promotion and ensure the promotion targets are met by providing sufficient support to the team with given budget.
* Develop merchandizing and POS materials to support excellence in retail presence and best in class visibility.
* Deliver winning activation program that drives shopper interest and maximized sales performance from brand initiatives – include retailer events, POS and visibility, coupon promotions, in-store demo etc
* Involved in trade activities planning of New Product Developments to work out the best NPDs strategies to ensure successful launching.
* Develop a cohesive and effective strategic plans for Key Accounts, that combine all promotional plans and materials from Marketing and Sales teams
* Responsible for writing briefs, leading brainstorms, convincing Key Accounts on ideas, managing all creative development of POSM and execution
* Managing agencies, partnerships and cross functional partners as needed to ensure success of programs.
* Propose planogram and merchandize assortment strategies to advance the category.
* Establish proper procedure for critical trade sales process and ensure compliance – new product launch, trade and in-store promotion, market intelligence collection and reporting, forecasting.
* Conduct data analysis and audits to understand market trend and identify sales opportunities to drive sales and distribution while improving in-store merchandizing.
* Contribute to the Company’s goals and objectives and improve market share and customer satisfactionExpires on 23 Aug 2019
Posted ByEmily Poh
Tel: 012 222 4616 (WatsApp Available)firstname.lastname@example.org
Skills and Abilities
* Demonstrate competencies in collaboration, customer focus, critical thinking and achieving results in alignment with business goals
* Using industry knowledge, thinks creatively and demonstrates shopper centric thinking, to grow the category
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral
* Ability to work independently and be a self-starter within a team setting
* Demonstrated ability to lead people and manage results with others
* Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
* Drive for results and looks for perfection
* Problem analysis and problem resolution
* Possess a consultant personality with the passion to handle variety of task in a calm and effective manner.
* Resourceful, dynamic, highly motivated, passionate and high personal drive to succeed.
* Passionate to work with team mates through actionable approaches.
* Travelling requirement: Less than 30%.