Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
08 Aug 2019
Senior Manager, Safety & Security
SingaporePermanent PositionOur clients, in the leading transportation and infrastructure companies, are looking for a Senior Manager, Safety & Security in Environment Health and Safety sector.
Expires on 07 Sep 2019
- Support Senior Management to provide WSH and security leadership
- Manage the development and implementation of Safety & Security Branch’s objectives and work plan
- Responsible for all Safety and Security Branch’s work activities, including safety and security audits and inspections for validating ground compliance, investigations, engineering safety, compliance with WSH and policy, education and promotion.
- Monitor efficiency and effectiveness of safety and security deliveries
- Responsible to meet safety and security regulatory requirements, including those by MOM, LTA and security agencies
- Responsible for development and maintenance of effective Business Continuity Management (BCM) strategies, systems and plans
- Oversee the planning and management of daily safety and security operations
- Responsible for the conduct of threat analysis on physical infrastructure including evolving threats
- Responsible for the development and periodic review of safety and security processes and operations procedures
- Plan out safety and security awareness program to level up employee awareness and mindfulness
- Ensure close collaboration with external agencies in the management of meeting safety and security requirements
- Ensure readiness through conduct of exercises within or with external agencies
Posted ByElisse Lee Li Sze (Reg No: R1768036)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Degree from a recognized institution and minimum 10 years of relevant experience
- Education background/ working experience in transport safety and security is preferred
- Strong analytical thinking with good judgement and integrity
- Good written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Good project management and organisational skills with an eye for details
- Proficient with MS Office applications – PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook
Location : Islandwide
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Elisse Lee Li Sze, Reg No: R1768036). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057