Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
02 Nov 2021
Cybersecurity/ Technology Risk Manager - Payments Startup (FinTech) - Central, Singapore
SingaporePermanent PositionA well-funded Payments FinTech is setting up their Regional HQ in Singapore, and they are hiring a seasoned Cybersecurity/ Technology Risk professional to support the setup of the central Risk Management team in Singapore. This is an important, strategic role for the business model, particularly as the company rapidly scales from being a regional to a global operator. The firm wants to ensure that it has put in place and operates within risk frameworks appropriate for its existing operations and its strategic objectives. In return, you will enjoy total comp of up to SGD 90,000 pa.
Expires on 31 Jan 2022
- Working as part of a team, you will be involved in implementing the organization's technology risk management (TRM) related policies and to support senior management in risk governance and oversight through the analysis of trends, accurate risk and control reporting and proactive risk management.
- You will conduct gap analysis against new regulations, identify vulnerabilities and mitigation strategies to ensure compliance with the relevant regulations.
- You will work with both internal and external service providers and conduct relevant risk assessments on emerging technologies when required
Posted ByNg Se Wei 黄士维 (Reg No: R1110161)
Tel: (65) 6730 email@example.com
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in a similar role/capacity
- Strong knowledge in technology risk regulations such as MAS TRM, NIST, ISO 27001/2, SANS or ITIL
- Experience in payments compliance risk, fraud and disputes management would be a plus
- Due to the Covid-19 situation resulting in closed borders and Global border restrictions, at this time we are only able to consider applicants who already reside in Singapore. We are reviewing the situation but will only be able to make adjustments should there be changes in border restrictions.
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Ng Se Wei, Reg No: R1110161).
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.