Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
17 Mar 2020
Tax Manager – Regional Corporate/Investment Bank – Singapore
SingaporePermanent PositionOne of the growing regional corporate Banks who is further establishing their presence in Singapore is looking for an experienced Tax Manager. You will be given a great opportunity to work closely with the advice on the legal corporate structure for tax efficiency for the branches and subsidiaries. In return, you will enjoy an attractive annual remuneration of up to $200,000 per annum.
Expires on 09 Apr 2020
- Provide advice on the legal corporate structure for tax efficiency for the branches and subsidiaries. Analyse and advice on cross-border reorganizations, acquisitions and divestment involving entities, businesses and employees in Asia.
- Participate in group tax planning exercises which includes attending to annual group tax planning exercises and advising on tax planning transactions involving Asia.
- Review, advise and sign off on new products and services for tax implications.
- Support structured transactions and provide input in both structuring and implementation phases. Provide general tax advice on transactions and businesses as needed.
- Provide tax advice and guidance to support and operations units.
- Analyse and review new and proposed tax legislation and advise business lines and support functions accordingly.
- Review and provide advice on transfer pricing issues. Oversee the transfer pricing related activities of the support and business functions and ensure compliance with transfer pricing policies and procedures. Prepare and assist in transfer pricing documentation for entities in Asia.
Posted ByAdora Lee (Reg No: R1879177)
- Candidates shall possess a recognised university degree and should preferably have between 5 to 8 years’ relevant experience within the financial services industry.
- Strong knowledge of statutory reporting and good knowledge in Tax.
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Adora Lee, Reg No: R1879177)
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted