Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
04 Sep 2020
SingaporePermanent PositionResponsible for the development and implementation of safe, effective and efficient maintenance, and environmentally friendly practices in accordance to best utility practices and in compliance with all statutory, regulatory, and company applicable standards. In addition to meet and support all contractual obligations to utility customers.
Expires on 04 Oct 2020
- Ensure the plant maintenance in compliance with all regulatory, statutory and company standards and requirements i.e. HSSE, Process Safety, etc.
- Be the Technical expert for all plant and equipment.
- Key in charge manager responsible for the annual maintenance plan.
- Support the plant manage to effect HSSE plant walkdowns, inspections and audits when required
- Effect an efficient maintenance program comprising of condition based predictive maintenance, routine maintenance and the reduction of corrective maintenance. Develop techniques and systems to achieve high levels of plant reliability and availability to meet the identified and assigned Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
- Ensure timely update and support for all incident reports, root cause analysis (RCA).
Posted ByAxel Lee Kian Heng (Reg No: R1110163)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Degree in Engineering Mechanical, Electrical or equivalent
- Possess more than 12 - 15 years of relevant experience in the manufacturing/process industry.
Office Location: West
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Axel Lee Kian Heng, Reg No: R1110163). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057